Chapter 26 : I know you better than you!

"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒊𝒕..... 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔."
~~~

Third Person's POV~

Akhil opened the bathroom door after the shower to witness his dear wife standing in front of the mirror wearing a beautiful green outfit.

"How can you manage to be so beautiful?" he whispered getting closer to her and hugged from behind. Her vanilla scent was doing wonders to his senses.

"Just the way you manage to be so hot..." she said nonchalantly picking up her earings.

Guess she didn't realize what she said in the flow.

"Uhh-Huh!!" he turned her to face him and took the earings from her hands. She kept adoring his facial features while he made her wear them but instantly shifted her gaze when their eyes met.

"Look here!" Akhil made her face him holding her chin and placed a kiss over her forehead. "You looked exactly this beautiful on our Mehendi too. I wish I could tell you then, that how you made my heart skip a beat every time I saw you during our wedding days."

Preeti smiled and wondered how their relationship had progressed ever since then. There was a time when she felt love was not her cup of tea but look at the situation now!!

She didn't even know when she fell for him. Was it the day they went for their first date or the day at the beach or on the day of her meeting?

She wasn't sure when but she was sure that she was completely head over heels for him.

"Subah subah itni taarif! Bas karo aur jao tayar hojao. If we are late even by a single minute then that Gadha is going to taunt me for the whole life!"
[Early morning so much praising! It's enough now and go get ready.]

Preeti pushed him gently and continued with adorning rest of her accessories. While Akhil continued his 'Admire my wife' session whilst getting dressed.

If you are wondering why are they getting dressed then let me tell you

If you are wondering why are they getting dressed then let me tell you. It's the #Meesh mehendi today.

Soon after Vansh proposed Meera their families decided to hold the wedding in a month at a resort in the outskirts of the city.

All the guests were to arrive today where as the Ahujas, Agnhiotris, Rais, Bakshis, Ashish and Neharika arrived yesterday afternoon.

Though they had hired a wedding planner all the friends had split the work among themselves.They all equally wanted to contribute in the wedding.

After they were done Akhil and Preeti made there way to the lawn. It was beautifully decorated with a theme of flowers and umbrellas.