New Story Alert

|Introducing|

|Introducing|

𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔 1 𝚘𝚏 #𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜

The last time he loved, it left him broken. Life betrayed, crushed, hurt, and left him shattered and devastated. His heart burnt like a delicate rose being destroyed by the flames and dissolving to ashes.
One incident turned his life upside down, into a living nightmare which he was tormented to live with.

She's adamant about letting him free of his nightmares and panic that shatters him every time.
She won't let him live in agony and wants to be his aide in fighting his demons. She'll be the liquid gold to his broken pieces.

---

Vidyut Saxena is a self-made millionaire from Delhi. His quest for a solution to his nightmares and panic attacks takes him to Dehradun where besides the enchanting views of the hills and the valleys, his eyes fall on someone very familiar yet totally different.

Esha Shrivastava is a therapist who takes care of her patient's fragile hearts like fragile glass. Unknowingly she finds herself stuck between choosing her heart or her mind. Mind wins, she loses him and if heart wins, she stands against the ethics. 

---

Will he let his heart be won for the second time?
Or will he let her go because of his denials and fears?

Author's Note, Characters and Playlist for the story have been published and the Prologue will be released anytime in this week.
Please give your love and support to my new story just like Marital Love.