Chapter 3 : Jaans

This chapter is dedicated to twin_winks .Thank you so much for showing your support to the book. Keep supporting ❣️.
*****
"𝑭𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑 𝒊𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒗𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒔𝒕. 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕"
~~~

Akhil's POV~

I just can't stop smiling thinking about her.

Nope I'm not any love sick puppy.

Yet!

Is my own subconscious mocking at me? Huh?
No shut up. Love? It's not happening anytime soon between us.

I still can't believe she asked me whether I've had any one night stands.
(Or you can't believe you haven't had one Huh? 😏)

That was really bold of her, but I think that's how she is transparent, straight to the point, not beating the bushes and I like that. She's not hesitant or shy at all.

I remember Jay telling me how she had teased the hell out of him after his and Swati Bhabhi's first night and how she annoyed Vansh and Meera on their first date. Even I didn't do that much.

God! They knew her since so many years and I wasn't even aware of that. I wish I could have met her few years back. Atleast I would have learnt to express myself like she does, or may be I wouldn't have been so much conscious of my behavior as I'm now. Sigh!

But I have her in my life now. I'll make sure that she accepts me wholeheartedly. I want her to trust me enough to tell me about her past tragedies, as Jay told me. But until then I'll respect her space and won't intrude in until she allows me.

I don't know but the moment I saw her in front of my eyes that day at her house I felt a sense of connection with her. As if I want to be with her. I hope she also feels the same.

I was still lost in my thoughts when my phone rang

I was still lost in my thoughts when my phone rang. It was Jay. I knew he would call. This guy has been so supportive of our relation. Preeti is like a younger sister to him and he's always been with me in all my phases of life. He's been so positive about me and Preeti since starting. I know he's gonna make sure everything happens smoothly between us until we get married.

"Hey....So? How was it? You were on time right? You spoke for enough time right? Didn't mess up na? Don't tell me you people just talked about your jobs or careers. Why don't you say something?"

I can say something only when you'll allow me to speak idiot.

"Ja...."

"Speak up man I'm curious. I can't call Preeti right now. I'm sure she might be enjoying her sleep. That's why I called you first. Now speak yaar. Why the hell you don't say anything? "