Chapter 4: My Fate is sealed

Those that have known nothing else, cannot truly imagine anything else. 
For True understanding, comes from the ability to show sympathy to any creature.
Once you can do this, the path to Heaven will always stay Open.

-The Eye of Creation-

Location: Japan, Kuoh Academy

Hunter Westerdyk

 As the day passed, I couldn't help but feel like something was wrong, I did my best to ignore the feeling, but it didn't go away, It was most apparent during Sport class.

"Okay class, Time to warm up" The PE teacher said. He wasn't like the stereotypical PE Teacher. For one he wasn't fat, as a matter of fact he was rather Fit. Although he was definetly old, like in his 50's, he somehow retained his muscled physique. He was bold and wore a plain white T-shirt over his Black Short's. The Class groaned at this, even that chick akeno didn't seem all to happy. although I had to admit, if a Pervert didn't design the Girl's Sport's outfit then I would eat Metal. But I wasn't exactly complaining, I was a boy after all. 

As the class got into posiition, the PE teacher spotted me watching, "You, stickguy, get over here, we need to get some meat on those bones", I raised an eyebrow but said nothing as I walked over. My metabolism was quite fast, so my body converted fat into energy much quicker, It was both a blessing and a  curse depending on who you asked. It was nearly impossible for my body to have clear definition at all, much less get fat. So I was always one of the skinniest boy's in school, but I also was one of the fittest, even before Karate, I think. Even better, since I couldn't gain fat, I was understimated constantly, oh this was going to be fun. 

I stood infront of the class, "Okay class, We're going to start with 30 pushup's, First the guy's, Girls if you see anyone slacking off tell me." The girls nodded as the Guy's got on there hand's and knees, Instantly I smiled, these were the Pushup's I had been doing when I was a kid. This was going to be easy. I was smacked in the back of the head by a Girl who looked like she would enjoy looking down on me. "On your knee's" she said. 

I shook my head and got on my Hand's and toe's. "Begin" The PE Teacher said. As soon as he said that word I started doing Proper push up's, twice as fast as the other boy's. Within seconds I felt more eye's on me. With a smile I decided to let them stare, It's about damn time they saw what I could do. A Minute Later the PE teacher told us to stop. As I stood up I saw that Akeno was looking at me with Interest. Ever since one of the guy's in class had tried to interrupt my reading, she had been, not exactly looking at me, more like inspecting me. "You, new kid, What's your name?" The PE Teacher said. I raised an eyebrow saying, "Hunter Westerdyk, Sensei", he nodded, "Why did you do the pushups on your toes? You only had to do them on your knee's", At the Teacher's words everyone in the class looked at me in surprise. I shrugged, "Despite my appearance, I'm no weakling, but the same can't be said for the Mcnugget's over there" I said, gesturing at the fellow guy's, Angering them. "What did you say punk?" A Burnette guy with mid length hair said, walking forward holding up a fist attempting to threaten me. Again I shrugged as I looked at them, "I said you're weak, you can barely do a Knee Pushup every second. I'm simply telling the truth, Any era before this, you would all be dead" The guy's were now positively furious as the Burnette from before snarled, "you're dead!" He shouted, swinging a haymaker at me. With a bored expression I just stepped out of reach, "Get back here! You Pussy!" he shouted in rage, swinging Haymaker after Haymaker at me. I frowned and grabbed one of his Haymakers, "If you want to fight..." Then I formed a fist and thrust it, straight from my hip infront of his face, stopping centimeter's from his nose. "Do it correctly" I dropped my Fist and stepped away, letting go of his fist. "Besides, fighting here, infront of a teacher, wouldn't exactly be smart, now would it?" I said, gesturing at the PE Teacher who had been watching the entire time. The Burnette realized his mistake and looked panicingly at the PE Teacher, Who scowled, "You, Detention" He said, The Burnette's eyes widened, "What about him? He threatened me!", The PE teacher shook his head, "You threatened him first, Trust me boy, if he wanted to, even I wouldn't be able to stop him from sending you to hospital if he's even half as good as his Older Brother". This caught the attention of the Girls who looked at me with Wide eye's, "Wait who? Who's his older brother?", I sighed, "Find out yourself" I said, placing my hands in my pockets as I walked away. Great now they would find out that I was the younger brother of the World Renouned Karate Champion, Adrien Westerdyk. 

After I changed back into my School Uniform I waited for the Final bell to ring, But as I walked out a black haired girl jumped infront of me. "Um, Mr hunter", I frowned, What now? "Could, you, go out on a date with me?". My eye's widened and I blinked a couple of times. What? "What?" I said, The girl held out a hand, "Could you be my boyfriend?". I sighed and shook  my head, "No, Firstly, I've never seen you before, Second I don't even know your name, and Third, Randomly asking strangers to date you isn't exactly normal." The Girl began to tear up, I could already fell attention growing. With a Sigh I said, "Fine, If it makes you stop crying I will hang out with you, But it isn't a date understand?", The Girl nodded, Before saying "Okay! By the way, My names Yuuma! Meet me tommorrow at the bridge after school okay?" I rolled my eyes before saying "Fine, Goodbye Yuuma" as I walked past her.

 With a Sigh I said, "Fine, If it makes you stop crying I will hang out with you, But it isn't a date understand?", The Girl nodded, Before saying "Okay! By the way, My names Yuuma! Meet me tommorrow at the bridge after school okay?" I rolled my e...

As I walked past the Girl that would change my life.

A/N

If you can guess what the scar on Hunter's face was caused by, I will add you or a character of your choosing, to a story of your choosing. But you must be exact, not by species like Cannine, Feline, or Serpent, it must be like, German shepard, or Fox, or Eastern Brown.

Also, this Story will be released in 'parts' of around 4 chapter's each.