Chapter 30: Holy Sword And New Faces

Someone asked me if I was stranded on a desert Island, What book would I bring? 
How to Build a Raft.

-Oliver Phelps-

Location: Japan, Westerdyk Residence

Hunter Westerdyk

I yawned as I woke up. "I slept rather well" I stopped as I saw Rin and Rias laying next to me, and of course they were nude. I blinked as I looked at them, remembering last night. I sighed and looked at them while they slept, 'They look so peacefull, part of me wants to wake them up, but that would be mean' I rested my head back on my pillow. 'So, I guess I have a Harem now, Although It's only two girls, that's probably more then most of the Human race has ever had at once. If this becomes consant I'm going to need a bigger bed.' I looked at the clock and seeing the time, decided to shake the two girls away. "Wakey Wakey Girls" Rias shook her head and clung tighter, while Rin just moved up and started to rub her womanhood against my hand making me blush. I coughed and tried again, shaking my entire arms this time, "Come on, It's a school day so unless We're planning to skip school, which I'm totally up for, Then you need to get up" Both girls yawned and opened there eyes. Rias smiled while Rin blushed. "Good morning" Rias said, I nodded with a smile, "Yes, good morning to you two as well, But It's a school day and unless we're skipping school I think you two should get ready" Both Girls gave a small, "Oh" and sat up, "Thanks for reminding us Hunter." Rin said as she stood up and walked out with Rias following quickly behind. I sighed, "They want me to choose between them, How can I do that? Choosing between two girls in love with me, That's a death trap." 'Hunter, Listen to me' I blinked, 'Yeah? What is it?' 'I came here to give you a warning, I've felt a strong spiritual presence surrounding you lately, It's made me nervous, I can't sleep' I tilted my head, 'Prehaps you mean Rias? She has been hanging out a little often' 'Assuming your talking about your buddies, No it's not them' I frowned, 'A potential enemy? I haven't sensed anything' 'Be careful, You never know when the white one will decide to make an apperance' I tilted my head, 'The white one? Who's that?' 'The Vanishing Dragon, the White Dragon, Are one and the same' I raised an eyebrow, 'The Vanishing Dragon, Isn't that a Sacred Gear?' I could briefly remember seeing the title, Vanishing Dragon, during my studies, but I had been more focused on learning about the more common Sacred Gears and anything that could relate to my own power. 'It is, Albion, Otherwise known as the Vanishing Dragon, I don't know much about him, other then the fact that he and whoever wields his gear, is the natural rival and enemy of The Wielder of Ddraig, The Red Dragon.' I scratched my cheek, 'So Issei, But what's this got to do with me?' Zekrom sighed, 'As a Fellow Dragon, You're likely to attrack attention from other Supernatural beings, Both Male and Female. With the Males most likely seeking a Rival' 'And what about the Girls?' 'Well the polar opposite will happen to them, You're draconic aura and immense Power will make them all the more trusting and in other Cases even Lustful.' I looked at my door, 'So, you're saying Rias and Rin are only acting like this because of my aura?'. 'Not exactly, Draconic aura isn't exact science. Think of it like smoking, The more a female is around you, the easier they will fall for you. Depending on how resistant a girl is will decide how long it takes for them to fall for you, and sometimes it won't work at all. That being said some girls will only lust for you because of your dragon blood.' I chuckled, 'So I guess I'll get a Harem after all', 'Remember, It's mostly you're actions, the Aura just weakens the defenses. But enough of that, Remember what I said about Albion' I nodded as I stood up. 

Timeskip:

I looked around the Occult research club, "Someone's cleaned up" I said, Rin nodded in agreement. Opening the doors to the main room, I instantly noticed Kiba wasn't present. "They did a good cleaning the place didn't they? Feels like we're getting a fresh start" Rias said. "Where's Kiba?" I asked, "Looks like somebody decided to take the entire day off, must be nice" Koneko said as she took a sip of some tea or coffee. I looked at Rias, "Let me guess, The Project" Rias sighed, "Of course, But what does Kiba have to do with Holy Swords?" Rias again sighed before saying, "Do you remember how I told you he was a surviver of the Holy Sword Project?" I nodded, "Yes". "What I didnt' tell you was that there were several other children involved. They were all being raised to use an excalibur" I frowned, other children? "As of right now there is seven other holy swords known by the name excalibur. Long ago pieces of the original were scattered during a war" "Seven?" "That's right, It was the church that tracked down and collected all of those pieces, They then used alchemy to create 7 entirely new swords." I looked at Rias, "So does that Mean Kiba can use 7 Excaliburs?" Rias shook her head, "Actually, no it does not, He never adapted to Excaliburs strength, infact none of those who were trained ever could. The entire project failed." "Completely?" Rin asked. "Yes, so those in charge of the project decided to dispose of Kiba and the other test subjects" I narrowed my eye's, "You mean Kill" "They were already on the verge of death, However one child was able to escape, his motivation in staying alive was a promise to himself that he would someday get revenge. I felt that such a passion could be used in a meaningful way and wanted to help, there was but a single solution" I looked at Rias, "So that's why you made Kiba a Devil. And why he's acting the way he is now" Rias nodded, "We'll just have to wait and see what happens next" I heard the doors open, "Fantastic everyone's here" I looked as Akeno entered. "Akeno, Why are you so late?" Rias asked. "Well I brought some guests and I was helping them get here" I watched as Sona and Tsubaki entered the room. "Why are they here?" I asked. "They said they had something urgent to discuss with you" Akeno said. Sona stepped forward, "Right, Rias would you mind coming with me to my house right away please?" Frowning I glanced at Rias then back to Sona. "This isn't something you'll want to discuss infront of a lot of people, trust me" Sona said raising her arms. "You make it sound like a complicated situation" "It is, Very complicated" Sona responded. Rias nodded and stood up walking out the door.