Chapter 66: Undecided History

A doctor saves lives - It's up to people to create lives that are worth saving

-Phillip gold-

Location: Japan, Kyoto

Hunter Westerdyk:

Yasaka sat down, "Hunter, could you please inform me and Kunou about this news?" she asked. Looking at Kunou I hesitated, 'Could she be responsible for this? No, I doubt it' Taking a deep breath I began, "Last night, I experienced Past Vision, from my future self." Hearing the words Past vision, Yasaka's frowned, "He warned me that Kyoto was in danger, that you Yasaka, were in danger, I don't know what of, but the vision showed Kyoto in ruins. I have come here in order to protect you from this kidnapping" The room was quiet for a moment, until Kunou exploded, "Rubbish! Do you think you could fool us with such simple lies!" But Yasaka chopped Kunou on the head, silencing her "Ow!", "Kunou, we cannot dismiss such a tale, not when it is so dire" Kunou huffed but relented, and Yasaka looked at me, "We have a way of telling the truth here, for beings like you." I frowned, "If you truly have nothing to hide, then follow me" Yasaka and Kunou stood up, and after a moment's hesitation, I followed them. 

They lead me to a door, padlocked and covered from head to toe with spells, and Runes. "What is this?" I asked, Kunou looked at me, "How we will find the Truth" I gulped as Yasaka raised her hands and the Spells and Runes burned. Then quickly they vanished and the door opened. Looking back at me Yasaka said, "Normally, I would warn you that those with weak wills would die, but if you have a weak will then I doubt Zekrom would protest" "You're right Yasaka, I would've killed him myself if he had a weak will" Zekrom said, I frowned, "Hey" Yasaka chuckled before reaching out at a curtain that covered the room. Drawing in back.

Instantly I felt a presence that blanketed everything, ancient and powerful, it put anything I had ever felt to shame. It was like everything at once, Embers, Cold Wind, the sun, every kind of element and sensation, every emotion and feeling was mixed in this Aura. My body began to shake from its power and a Black and Blue aura appeared around me. 'Could this be His Power?' Kunou looked at me, "Impressive, I have never seen anyone able to resist his Aura with their own, it will pass, and you will spill your secrets" I took deep breaths, trying to stand, and just as suddenly as the Presence hit me it faded. "What was that?" I asked, Kunou pointed at a small shrine, and when I saw the symbol on it, my blood froze, and images flashed before my eyes. 

In the Beginning-

" You shall pay!-

-there was one-

"You were my brother!"

-named The Alpha-

"Judgement!"

-Strength unmatched-

"RRRRAAAIIOOHHH!!!"

-His name was-

"Arceus," I said as I stared at the symbol

Yasaka looked at me with an eyebrow raised, "Yes, it is, now come sit down" following her orders, I sat across from the Youkai, waiting for her to say something

Yasaka looked at me with an eyebrow raised, "Yes, it is, now come sit down" following her orders, I sat across from the Youkai, waiting for her to say something. "Do you know what this symbol's purpose is?" Yasaka asked, I shook my head before I could even think, "I don't know, but I guess it has something to do with the questioning?" as soon as I spoke, a strange sensation covered me, and I frowned, "Why did I just speak without thought?" I said, Yasaka waved Kunou away before answering. "This Symbol of Arceus, was given to me by my predecessor, it's purpose is numerable, but for now, It is stopping you from lying, or weaving half-truths" I blinked, "That's handy" Yasaka chuckled and nodded, "Yes it is, but it also means you speak what your feeling", I gulped, "Now tell me, Hunter, why are you here in Kyoto?", Instantly I replied, "I had a vision in my sleep, of my future self warning me about Kyoto's fate, and telling me to save you, alone. So after I asked Zekrom about it, he answered me, told me about the Past Vision, and together we decided to head here and help you". Yasaka tilted her head, "Do you have any idea who could be orchestrating whatever Danger will befall me?" I shook my head, "No I don't, but I will protect you from them", Yasaka blinked, "Why do you want to protect me? I want all the reasons", I gulped and tried to stop myself, but before I could even begin to, I was speaking, "Firstly, because I trust my future self, secondly, because I want to save lives" Yasaka nodded, but I kept speaking, "But thirdly, and mostly right now, because you're a Fox Girl, and you're hot as hell" hearing the last part Yasaka blinked in surprise, 'FUCKING SH-' "IT, You're going to think I'm a pervert now aren't you?" I said, realizing that I had spoken my thoughts out loud, I looked at the symbol of Arceus, "That thing's terrifying", I turned my gaze back to Yasaka, who asked slowly, "Hunter, what... do you think of me?" Again I didn't hesitate, "Firstly, I was lustful because you were an adorable Fox Girl, then from what I can tell right now, you're personality is great, so I really wouldn't mind rocking your bed." as I finished speaking, my face went bright red, "Mother Shucker, that was worse than a confession of love, that was a confession of lust" I looked away from Yasaka until I heard her chuckling, "How about this, if whatever danger happens, and you save me from it, then we'll see about that last part" I nearly choked hearing Yasaka's words. "I would like that," I said, before facepalming myself, "That thing works too well, can I borrow it to interrogate Issei sometime?" I asked, Yasaka frowned, "Who's Issei?", "A buddy and Rival of mine, the Red Dragon Emperor, I'm not gay though" I shook my head, "Can we leave the room now? Before I spill my credit card number?" Yasaka chuckled, "Yes, but if there's a group that's out to get me, then we're going to need someone more powerful than me to help."