Chapter 53: New Allies

No matter the struggle, no matter their triumphs, all things die. That is true Wisdom—the Wisdom of Death.

-Malthael, Former Archangel of the High Heavens, Aspect of Wisdom, Angel of Death-

Location: Hell, ???

Hunter Westerdyk

'Hunter, Get up!' I opened my eyes and looked around, we were in a canyon. Issei got up shortly after, "Where are we?" He asked confused as he looked around, Everyone else began to stand up. "Forced teleportation?" Kiba said in disbelief. Looking around I noticed something. Rias, Olivia and Morael weren't there. "Where is Olivia?" Asia asked, I frowned, "I don't know, But Rias and Morael aren't here either" "Azazels missing two," Gasper said in concern. "Be quiet" Xenovia said, the cause for this began shortly after. The ground began to shake, and some loose stones at the top of the canyon began to fall. "That's not good" Xenovia said. My eye's widened as I saw a Dragon walk out from behind the canyon wall. It was massive, around 50 feet tall. 

"A dragon!?" Issei shouted

"A dragon!?" Issei shouted. I frowned, "that's not all, look, there's someone with it," I said pointing beside the dragon at a figure.

Without warning the Dragon roared, shooting a torrent of fire at us, luckily though we all managed to dodge it

Without warning the Dragon roared, shooting a torrent of fire at us, luckily though we all managed to dodge it. Rin didn't waste time and entered her divine form. "So I'm going to assume this guy isn't friendly," Kiba said, summoning his balance breaker, with Xenovia summoning Durandal. "Duh! You think so?!" Xenovia shouted. Koneko ran at the Dragon and tried to punch it.  "Koneko watch out!" Akeno shouted as the Dragon slammed her with its tail, sending her crashing into one of the canyon walls. "Koneko!" Gasper shouted as Koneko fell to the ground. Akeno frowned and flew into the air, summoning her kimono as she did. "Since Rias and Olivia aren't here it's my duty to take the lead. Fallen Angels! Take out the Dragon, while us Devils will take out the other guy!' Akeno shouted. We all nodded and shouted, "You got it Akeno!" 

Splitting up the Fallen Angels targeted the Dragon, "Boosted Gear!" Issei shouted, summoning his Sacred Gear. Following suit I held up my right-hand shouting, "Deep Black!" summoning a lightning bolt down which struck my hand, as my Sacred Gear appeared.