Chapter 22: A Training Regiment

Power comes in response to a need, not a Desire. You have to create that need.

-Son Goku-

Location: Japan, Mountains

The Following Day

Hunter Westerdyk

I panted as I walked up the Mountain. I was carrying a bag of rocks and It was very annoying. "You're almost there, Just a few more feet!". I groaned, Why the fuck did I have to carry this? And without using any magic at all! "Visualise Hunter!" Akeno called out. "On your right" I looked right and saw Kiba walk past me without problem. "How the Hell? What's in there? Feathers?". Koneko then walked past me carrying a Bag 10 times bigger at least. 'Okay, she's definatly using Magic or I'll go bold' "Move it". When I saw her I stopped and just looked at the ground. 'she's infront of me... I'm not as strong as them' My right eye twitched and I looked up. "BY HELL AM I GOING TO FALL BEHIND!!" I shouted, running as fast as I could yelling. Koneko watched as I ran up to Rias, "DON'T PITY ME!! I WON'T GROW STRONGER THAT WAY!! GIVE ME MORE ROCKS!! LIKE KONEKO!!" I shouted. Rias chuckled. "DON'T LAUGH!! I'M SERIOUS!!"

You may be wondering what's happening. so I'll explain. After the Riser incident, Grayfia revealed we had 10 days to train and prepare for the Rating Game. So shortly after Rias took us to a Cottage in the mountains which was prepared for us to train. Our parents were notified of course and They were fine with it, thanks to Magic. So here we are, training, And so far I've noticed one thing. Rias, Akeno and Asia aren't training nearly as hard.

Timeskip, Third day.

It was the third day and I had decided to call a meeting. "Great, everyone's here" I said as Rias and Akeno walked in the door. "Okay Hunter, What is it? Is the workout to hard?" Rias teased, I shook my head. "No, The workout is difficult, But It's missing something. Sparring" Rias raised an eyebrow and sat down. "Explain" She said. I nodded, "When I was in Karate, We would practice certain moves repeatedly, Then we would learn how to string those moves together. Do you want to know what this did?" Koneko shrugged "Made you fight better". I nodded, crossing my arms, "Yes, Koneko, But that wasn't it's main focus. It was supposed to help us string attacks together. But it didn't help us fight as much as Sparring. We're going to be in a battle royale, not a weight lifting competition. We need to learn how to fight, by fighting against one another, Learn each other's strength's, weaknesses, Pro's and Con's. We need to understand how we fight, so that we can fight. By fighting each other we gain new perspective. So to help with this, I  think that I need to add some of my own Exercises to the training". I looked around, seeing their faces, each one making me feel happier. Why? Because none of them had the face of the knowledge of the Hell they were about to endure. 

Later that afternoon:

I had the rest of the Peerage get into the lightest, and thinest clothes they had, or to be more precise the ones best suited for flexibility and hard work. I smiled as I watched them talking amongst themselves. I walked from behind them and stood infront of them, in the centre.

 I walked from behind them and stood infront of them, in the centre

"Since we only have 7 more days of training. It would be ineffective to try to teach you Karate, So instead I will be your warm up instructer. No one gets less or different then the others. I don't care, Understand?" They all nodded, but Koneko just looked up at the sky. I smiled, "Koneko, I'm glad you volunteered" Koneko looked at me, "Huh?" I pointed at the floor. "Alright everyone, Let's begin the exercise." The exercise I put them through  Was similar to my daily warm-up, but it was much more intense. 

60 Pushups

60 Squats

60 Crunches

Repeat twice

120 Star jumps

100 Lunges on each foot.

200 Burpees 

Repeat 4 times.

At the end of the exercise my suspcions were confirmed, My Stamina far outranked all of the others. Including Koneko, She was strong, But she didn't have nearly as much stamina. I looked at them as they all panted and I smiled. "Well then! Time to get to work on our other powers!" I shouted. Which made them all groan. 

Timeskip final Day:

It was the Final day. Thanks to my training regiment, they were all much stronger then before. And as I stood infront of Kiba, Koneko and Rin all at once, I narrowed my eyes with a smile. "Remember, This is your final Trial! If you can beat me before the limit is up, only using your physical abilities, Then you will pass!" The Trio narrowed there eyes and smiled. Kiba summoned his Sacred Gear, Koneko got into a front stance, and Rin summoned her spear. I grinned  and summoned my Sacred Gear, Over the course of the training I had grown much stronger, not physically but In my magic. My eye's began to glow Red as I shouted. "OUTRAGE!!" Red energy exploded from around me as I used the move. Again, much to my dissapointment, I blacked out.

I looked around, Where was I? I was standing in the middle of a Green Grass Plain. There was not a Tree in sight. But then the Sky darkened, I looked up, A meteor! It completely covered the sky, It was easily twice the size of Planet Earth! My eye's widened, Oh crap! But then I saw 3 Beams of Energy shoot up from the ground and clash into the meteor. One White, One Gold, And One colored Black, White and Gray. Words echoed in my head as they collided with the meteor.

"Fate has changed young boy. New words, New stories have emnated. 

Beware for The Spirits of Light and Shadow. The Starved One and The Filled One. They Will Come for you.

Beware for the Forces of Death, Life and Order will awaken

Beware as the Sword, Shield and the Hand shall come. 

In the End, you will fight alone, Against the Fallen one.

Lead them, Become the one, The First and Eldest.

For only the Power of Will and Courage, Ideals and the Truth. May satsify the Hunger and seal the wound. Sacrifice the three to awaken the one."

A/N

I apologize for the Crappy chapter, I'm terrible at Training Regiments, as well as trying to describe fight's from my perspective.

Does anyone want to guess who the 3 beings in the vision were? Or the ones hinted at in the warning? leave your guesses below and if your right, then your name shall become them, or a name of your choosing.