Chapter 74: Awakened Dragon

If you can't find a reason to fight, then you shouldn't be fighting

-Akame-

Location: Japan, Westerdyk Residence

Hunter Westerdyk

As I left the world of dreams, I frowned, I felt something, or rather multiple somethings, on my body, clinging to every limb I had. Yet clinging to every limb, even my face and back, were soft pillow-like things, well except for the right leg, that one was soft and smooth. Yet I wasn't cool, oh no, I was actually rather hot, it felt like I was laying in a sleeping bag. 'Zekrom, what happened?' I thought as I searched through my memories, the last thing I remember was... 'Your thoughts do not betray you, Hunter, you and I achieved evolution, and beat that Bastard into the ground' Zekrom answered sounding rather proud of himself. 'I am proud, I finally stuck it to that bitch Kyurem and everyone that doubted me! Anyway you should probably get up and tell everyone that we're awake'

Agreeing with the dragon, I tried to move, but when I did I heard light moans coming from below me? And I froze, with a double take I opened my eyes, and they immediately widened, with so many things happening to me I only realized them one at a time, glancing around and doing my best to make as minimal movements as possible as I looked around my jaw-dropping. I was currently lying on Yasaka, my face practically buried in her massive breasts, clinging to my right arm was Rin, well actually, snuggling with my right arm was more accurate, Rias was cuddling my left arm, and said arm was currently shoved between her boobs and my hand was trapped between her pillow-like thighs, Koneko was hugging my right leg with both her arms and her legs, her cute cat's tail entwined around it, and Akeno was hugging my left leg, putting it between her breasts and rubbing her... womanhood against my leg apparently, and Xenovia was lying on my back. 

But what shocked me the most, was not only was I receiving the biggest cuddle of my life, but literally, everyone in my bed was naked. Rias, Akeno, Xenovia, Koneko, Rin, and Yasaka were all completely naked. 

I then felt something, glancing down even though I couldn't see it, I could definitely feel it. My thunder down under, my manhood, my footlong lover, was currently nestled between Yasaka's legs and pressed up against her vagina. I could feel the wetness of both my ding dong and her vagina together. I didn't know if this was the best moment of my life or the worst.

 I suddenly heard a light chuckle, looking up in fear I saw Yasaka's eyes were wide open, and she winked. 

She fucking winked.

"Don't worry, I'm not claiming you yet, my sweet little dragon"

 Only Yasaka pulling me into her breasts kept me from screaming in panic and shock.

That's when Zekrom decided to start playing Deja Vu in my head. 

 'Deja vu'

I looked at everyone as I sat in front of them, "Wait, so I've been out for three days?" I said in disbelief and shock, Rias nodded, and I pointed at each of the girls I had been, for lack of a better term, sleeping with. "And why were you all sleeping with me? did you guys lay nude with me for three days?" I asked, not sure how I felt about the sleeping arrangements. Akeno chuckled, "If it bothers you I'll sleep with you alone next time" I gulped choosing to ignore the temptress' comment. "Not exactly Hunter, we've been taking turns I guess, during the day only one of us has been with you, but at night we all cuddled together to heal you," Yasaka said. "Yeah, it was great! Cuddling with my Harem there's nothing better I tell you!" Issei said making me roll my eyes. Then looking at Yasaka I said, "Thanks, what you did for us, it really helped us out" my comment made the Youkai smile, I glanced at Irina, who was looking at me differently but dismissed it. "But there are some problems that still need sorting out," Xenovia said, looking behind the couch she was sitting on. Frowning I strained my ears, hearing the sobbing that was Rossweisse. 

"It's not fair how could lord Odin be so cruel? I stupidly thought he'd returned to take me back home and instead, he sends me into battle, I did it no complaints, and when it was all over and done with. He's gone back to Valhalla and left boring old Rossweisse behind!" Standing up I floated up to see the sobbing Valkyrie, before looking at Rias with a dumbfounded expression, "Battle? Did something happen while I was out?" I asked, but Rias only shrugged, "Nothing major, just a little skirmish" Irina stood up and walked around the couch to comfort the Valkyrie, "He probably had a load of admin to wade through after such a mega conflict, I'm sure he'll come back to pick you up" "You Don't Get it! I was his bodyguard for this mission and now he's returned to Asgard without me there to escort him! Then I'll be the ditzy valkyrie who wasn't up to the task of being the all fathers bodyguard they're going to demote me for sure! This is corporate downsizing!" I could only look on as Irina tried to cheer up Rossweisse, but was completely failing.

"I felt terrible when I saw Odin leaving her behind in the underworld, I had no choice but to bring her home." Rias said, "If she's always like this how can you really blame old what's his beard, cause right now she's totally a queen buzzkill" Issei said, I nodded my agreement. "She'll be fine and if the Asgardians decide not to take her back I have an idea" Rias said, raising an eyebrow I asked, "Which is?", but Rias simply looked at me and said, "Not yet, uh-huh" I deadpanned at the Devil, but as I opened my mouth to protest a powerful presence suddenly filled the room. My head shot up as I turned my gaze to look at the source, 'a fallen', standing up I said, "there's someone here" Olivia glanced over before saying, "Calm down Hunter, that's Ramiel, and he's a friend."

The Fallen in question smiled and nodded at Olivia as he entered the room from the balcony, his black and red wings vanishing behind him as he did. "Thanks Olivia, Hunter I see you're recovering well from your evolution" I blinked at Ramiels words, his voice had a commanding presence, yet was laced with confidence that spoke of a man who had seen many battles. "Who are you?" I asked, when Issei jumped up an excited look on his face. "Ramiel! You're here! Man what you did was awesome!" Issei said with awe. Ramiel chuckled, "Thank's for the compliment Issei" I frowned, repeating myself louder this time, "Oi! Who the hell are you?!" I shouted, making Ramiel scatch the back of his head but then he crossed his arms simply saying. "I'm the King of the Fallen Peerage. Ramiel otherwise known as the Ruby Dragon Emperor of Gigantic, as such I wield the Gigantic gear which holds the spirit of Eternatus within it" Ramiel said as his wings once again flared into existance, and with shock I realized that his wings were his Sacred Gear. 'Zekrom, who's Eternatus?'

'Eternatus is a dragon of immense power, surpassing even me, or either of Kyurems fused forms, like White Kyurem. He had control over the some of the most powerful dragon type moves to ever exist, and was one of the most powerful Dragons to ever exist, being surpassed by very few. He had the power to cause calamities, and was theorized to be a source of infinite energy, as even one shard of him could raise the power of a human to where he could combat mid-class devils.'

I blinked in surprise hearing what Zekrom said, and looking at Ramiel with newfound respect. "Wait how did you know about my evolution?" I asked frowning, "Since you clearly don't remember, when you went berserk he beat the crap out of you." Koneko said, and I facepalmed, "Bit coarse to tell it straight like that Koneko." I said. 'So he beat me in Evolution? just how strong is this guy?' then I remembered the last thing I had seen before blanking out, or going berserk apparently. "What happened to the other two tao gears?" I asked looking around anxiously. "They were extracted from the battle and are currently sealed and are being protected by the Angels and Fallen Angels, with the former protecting the Vast white, and the latter protecting the Boundary, since the devils have you." Ramiel said blandly. "What? Taking my servants spoils that he rightfully earned!" Rias shouted in outrage but I held up my hand, "Rias it's okay, I wouldn't know what to do with them anyway" I said, my mind flashing back to Birn in his White Kyurem form. 

"On another note, I will be moving in with you Hunter" 

I blinked as I looked over at Yasaka, "Huh?". "I will need to take care of some arrangements back home first of course, so It may take some time." Yasaka said, before vanishing in a magic circle. 

"Well that just happened"