Chapter 33: Holy Sword Clash

The Enemy of My Enemy, Is my Friend.

-Gabriel Manigault-

Location: Japan, Abandoned Church

The Following Night

Hunter Westerdyk

"A Devil Actually put on priests clothes" Saji said as he buttoned up his robes. "Not without kicking and screaming" Irina said. "Nothing will stand in the way of me and my goal" Kiba said buttoning up the last of his own Robe. "I think we'll be more efficent in two groups. Let's split up" Xenovia said. I nodded, "Sounds like a Plan to me, We'll take on the east." "Then Irina and I will conduct our search in the west part of town, If you see anything at all call the cell" Xenovia said. "Understood" I replied. "Oh wait, before you go, there's something important I forgot to tell you" Xenovia said. "Okay" I said. Xenovia walked closer to me, "We appreciate being taken such good care of, so as thanks. You should know the White Dragon has awakened" I gasped, remembering Zekrom's warning. 

Timeskip:

I walked down the streets, my mind once again in the clouds. "Everything okay Hunter?" Koneko asked. Stopping I turned around "Yeah, I'm fine, Just trying to figure out where to search next". "Probably someplace without people" Kiba said, Stepping towards him I asked, "Does that mean you have something in mind?" Kiba nodded, "Yeah, I think so"

Timeskip:

I looked at the house in surprise, "This place?" I said. Saji made a "Huh?" and I explained, "It's where we defeated a stray Devil named Viser" Saji looked surprised, "You fought a Stray Devil?" I nodded, "Yes, but we didn't land the final blow, A Fallen Angel did attempting to assassinate Rias" Saji's face was even more surprised, "What? A fallen Angel tried to kill Rias? Who?" I shrugged, "The Red Dragon Emperor, Issei" Saji's jaw dropped, "WHAT!?". "Kiba hold on" Koneko said, Kiba nodded, "Wait, somethings wrong" Koneko turned to face the building, "Look!" My eye's widened as I saw a man jump down from the roof of the building,

 "Kiba hold on" Koneko said, Kiba nodded, "Wait, somethings wrong" Koneko turned to face the building, "Look!" My eye's widened as I saw a man jump down from the roof of the building,

 Laughing menacingly. Acting Quickly, Kiba summoned his sword and blocked the Man's sword. "Wait!" He shouted, as he jumped back to the roof. "I forgot to thank you earlier." "For what?" Kiba asked. "Is that the stray priest?" Saji said. I nodded, I could sense it, He had a holy sword and he definetly seemed crazy. "Wassup Bitch!" I shouted. Freed looked at us, "Oh hi, I haven't met you before" I bowed, "I'm Freed Sellzen" Standing up he said "Forgive me, You know I was really looking forward to some good old priest hunting tonight. But all I found was a bunch of devils in costumes" He then licked his sword. "Careful with that sword, It's powerful" Koneko warned. Kiba nodded, "Right" I narrowed my eye's, "It feels, familier, Like the one Irina was carrying, It's an excalibur all right" I said holding up my arm and summoning a lightning bolt to my right hand. When the Lightning was gone My Sacred Gear was present. "Oh, A Sacred Gear? This just got interesting" Freed said as I took off my Robe, Saji and Koneko did the same. "Don't get to excited, I'm your only opponent" Freed smiled and Kiba ran at him. "Kiba!" I shouted. Kiba charged at him, "Hi, What's hysterical is that no matter how many brave little devils fling themselves at me. They are no match for this sword!" Freed smiled, Jumping into the sky. Kiba's eye's widened and he jumped away, "Thank you for playing!" Freed shouted bringing his sword down. Kiba blocked the blow, "Some have called the holy sword of heavenly flashes the excalibur rapidly. But I don't. I call it the super fast sword" Freed shouted as he vanished. Kiba Gasped and vanished as well. I only saw the impacts of the two blades. "He isn't joking, He's faster then even Kiba. I guess that's why they say it can seal away a knights speed." I said "Worst day ever" Koneko said. I flipped open the phone, "Aww, feeling left out?" Freed said, "Don't worry, there's plenty left over for you two!" he shouted. "No thanks" I narrowed my eye's, "Damn it, He's moving two fast for me to get an acurate shot. If only he could slow down" I said, While Lightning moved at Lightspeed, The only times I could see Freed was when he was clashing with Kiba, and any Lightning attack could just as easily hurt Kiba as well. Saji looked at me, "So wait, you just need to slow him down right?" I frowned as I looked at Saji, "Line up!" He shouted as a Sacred Gear appeared on his Left arm.