Chapter 39: The Heck is Happening?

Do not put off for tomorrow what can be done today.

-Garmadon, Son of the First Spinjitzu Master-

Location: Japan, Azazel Residence

Hunter Westerdyk

"My name is Azazel, and I'm the head of the Fallen Angels" My eye's were wide as I looked at him, 'If he really is Azazel, that makes sense, Right Zekrom?' No response. 'Zekrom?' 'Sleepy...' Blinking I said, "What do you want Azazel?" he shrugged, "After what happened with Kokabiel I just thought I'd drop by. That and one other thing, I also happen to have a special interest in that Deep Black Gear of yours." My eye's widened and I covered my Right hand. "It looks like Albion did some good work, didn't he?" I frowned, "What do you mean?". "Unfortunally I wasn't able to be as present as I'd like. So I had someone else take care of it in my stead. I must say I was impressed with how well he followed directions this time." my eye twitched, "So you're the one that kept me from beating Kokabiel into a pulp? Come on man!" I shouted, Azazel laughed, "Well I'm sorry" "You have no Idea how close I was to a rank up!" Azazel shook his head, "Okay Okay I get it. But you'll never be able to defeat someone like Kokabiel with the amount of power you have. It really doesn't matter how hard you try. And another thing, Because of the recent events. The leaders of the Fallen Angels, Angels and Devils have decided to hold a summit." my eye's widened, "When?"

Timeskip:

"I'm absolutly livid, the governor general of the fallen angels has infiltrated my territory and interfeared with my buisness." As soon as I had returned to the occult research club I had told everyone about Azazel and what happened. Now Rias was blowing off steam. "And on top of that he's attempting to make advances towards my prize servant. he deserves to die a thousand deaths!" I sighed, "Always the thousands. Is it really that bad?" I asked. "So uh, are their really going to be a bunch of leaders meeting here?" Koneko asked. "There are. It's absolutly true, I recieved information earlier. We're going to need to make a plan and discuss what will happen in the future. Any thoughts on the matter?" Rias asked. "I still can't believe this happened. All relationships have been changed. Nothing's the same between anyone, Devil's, Angels, or fallen Angels." Xenovia said. "That's why a meeting of this sort happening so suddenly could quite frankly make things more complicated. I honestly can't help but wonder, what's really going on. I do have a theory however. Has to do with Azazel" Rias said looking at me. I looked at my Right hand, "let me guess, you think he could be after my Deep Black Gear. Don't you?" Rias walked up to me, "No matter what It's going to be okay" She said pulling my head into her breasts, 'Ohh, so soft! NO HUNTER FOCUS!! sooofffttt' "I will do everything in my power to protect you" Rias said. 

Timeskip:

Rin, Rias and I walked up to Xenovia, "hey, how are you today?" Rin asked, "Good morning Xenovia" Rias greeted. I smiled, "Wassup? From the looks of it your getting used to living here" I said. Xenovia nodded, "yeah, the place Rias prepared for me is quite comfortable. I'm adjusting well" "This whole area is supported by the Devils, so it's going to be a very safe environment." Xenovia leaded us out back to a filthy pool. "Gross, what the hell is that?" I asked as I looked at it in disgust. Akeno laughed, "It hasn't been used since last year" I sighed, "We have to clean all of this?" "How does it make sense for our club to have to clean the swimming pool?" Xenovia asked. "It's actually the students councils' job but we've taken it over" Rias said "We thought taking on this responsibility would be a great way to thank them for all the help they gave us with Kokabiel, On the Plus side after we finish cleaning it the pool will be ours to use as often as we like for at least a little while." Rias said smiling. I grinned cause well, swimsuits. "Well the Let's get started!" I shouted with a smile. "Lets show them how clean the Occult research club can make the school pool!" Rias shouted. As I looked at the pool and idea came to my mind. "Guy's wait" I said before they could all move. "What?" Rias asked, Walking towards the pool I raised my right hand and summoned my Sacred Gear. Then I placed my hand in the Filthy water and closed my eye's, then I opened them and raised my hand, as I did all of the Water and filth in said water raised into the air. Turning around everyone but Xenovia was smiling. "You can use anti-gravity?" She said in surprise, I shrugged, "Yep" Then I pointed towards the grass nearby and let the water fall. "Good job Hunter!" Akeno said happily as she shoved my head into her breasts in a hug. 'WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT THE FUCK!? WHAT THE FUCK!!?' "Can't breathe" I said, Akeno released me, "Oh sorry" She said with a smile. I looked at Rias who's face wasn't exactly happy. "Well then, Let's get to cleaning!" I shouted.