Chapter 77: Awakened Monsters

Be thankful for what you are now, and keep fighting, for what you want to be tomorrow

-Saitama, The One Punch Man-

Location: The Dimensional Gap

Hunter

In the Dimensional Gap, 4 beings of immense power clashed, black and red energy erupting from them as they struggled for domination over the other. 

I snarled as I wrestled with Rias, her strength was immense, but I wasn't backing down, "Rias..." I said before she threw her hands up and blasted me with Destruction magic, sharp pain erupted through me as I yelled, growling I grabbed Rias' next attack, "WAKE UP!!" I shouted as I tried to punch her in the gut, but her tail was faster, whipping around my arm she sent me spinning through the Gap. Before I could even correct myself Rias was upon me, striking me again and again, and the pain grew and grew until I was choking on my own blood. 'If you don't fight seriously you'll die!' clenching my jaw I screamed as I unleashed an explosion of lightning, 'I hate to admit it, but you're right, no more holding back. Mostly.' Again Rias charged at me, But this time I blocked her attack, "Not this time!" I shouted as I elbowed her in the stomach and threw her back. Then with a roar, I screamed, "RIAS YOU BETTER WAKE UP BEFORE I DO SOMETHING I'LL REGRET!!" as I charged at her again, narrowing my eyes I didn't try to defend myself as she attacked me, but I didn't let it push me back, I continued to charge forward. "I PROMISED TO PROTECT YOU!! AND I NEVER BREAK MY PROMISES!!" I yelled as I trapped her in a bear hug, and quickly regretted it. 

Almost immediately Rias started kneeing my balls, again and again. Tears began to flow down my face from the pain, as I shouted, "MOTHER FUCKER!! YOU'RE KNEEING ME IN THE NUTS!!! RIAS COME ON!! WAKE UP BEFORE I CAN'T HAVE CHILDREN!!" I also tucked my legs together to protect my balls. Coming to a decision I released the helmet of the Balance Breaker to look at Rias in the eye, "If it comes down to me, or you, getting out of this place. It's going to be you. I swear this on my life" I said, right before she managed to break her right arm free and punch me in the face. Luckily I didn't lose any teeth, but a sharp pain erupted in my jaw. Spitting out blood and spit I turned to look at Rias again, "That all you got?" I asked staring her in the eye. As Rias raised her hand to strike again I said, "I can't lose my friend. My First Kiss. Rias, we all need you, just as I do. You helped me achieve the fantasies I could only dream of. You showed me the way to use my gifts for others. You saved my life time and time again. Now let me save you" I released Rias, as I dropped my Balance Breaker, spreading my arms. "I won't fight you anymore, Rias, kill me, if that's what it takes to free yourself" Rias froze, and stared at me. 'Whatever you did it's working' I smiled at Rias, "Come home with me. Together" 'This is too mushy' As Rias contiued to stare at me I didn't break my posture, I didn't make a single movement to do anything. Then in an instant, the Deep Black armor vanished, leaving a naked Rias, who leaped at me. "Hunter!" she said with tears in her eyes, as she embraced me, I returned her smile. "Hey, Rias, How ya doing?" I asked, making her chuckle. "Thank you, I'm sorry I worried you," Rias said, and I shrugged, "Well, I meant every word. Even If I didn't have an order for it..." I said remembering how all over the place I had been.  Glancing over in the direction of Issei and Asia, I saw that she had also been freed. "Well, that's anticlimactic," I said, making Rias again chuckle, "I bet you wanted to pummel both of us into the ground and dramatically free us for theatrics". I chuckled sheepishly, "Well, I don't like boring stories"

Floating over to Issei and Asia, Rias and I waved, "You win?" I taunted, seeing how battered up Issei was and how healthy Asia was. Issei growled, "You don't look much better". I nodded, "Yep, Absolutely not much better. I'm going to be lying in bed for a week trying to recover my balls" But as we spoke, I felt an influx of power. "What the?" I said turning around, and my eyes widened, "Shit," I said, seeing both my Curse and Issei's standing, or floating there. "FUCK OFF ALREADY!!" I shouted angrily when they both turned into energy. "Huh?" Issei said in confusion. But as the energies combined my eyes widened. "Fusion" was all I could say, as an eruption of power exploded from the curses, and revealed their new form.