Chapter 28: Holy Sword and Fallen Angel

I am a God with a Heart, but theres one thing I cannot tolerate... People who don't pay their proper respect to others.

-Lord Beerus-

Location: Japan, Westerdyk Residence

Hunter Westerdyk

I opened my eye's and yawned. 'Morning Hunter' I looked at my room, before turning my head to my left and stopping. 'Tit's?' I thought as I looked at the two Tits infront of my face. 'Of course pay attention to the lady balls and ignore the fucking Divine Dragon in your head trying to say good morning' 'Zekrom Please I'm trying to focus' Zekrom's voice retreated muttering, 'Tell me to... Won't even... Morning... jerk.' I mentally rolled my eye's and blinked, 'I'm awake, so why am I seeing Tits?' I felt two hands behind my head pull me into the Tits, 'Rias?' I looked Rias up and down, she was buck nude, not a single item of clothing on her, As I looked at her... Hips, I realized I was staring and quickly glanced back up to Rias, checking that she was still asleep I turned my gaze back to her boobs with a smile on my face. With yet another glance to Rias' face I held up my hand to feel her boobs, I hesitated before I touched them however. 'Should I? I mean, Rias is sleeping with me buck nude, so surely it would be okay' my hand went back in motion but then Rias moved, I looked up at Rias' now awake face. "Good morning Hunter", 'Busted' I blinked, gulped and said, "Morning Rias" I looked back at Rias' bare body then back up to her face, "Why are you in bed with me?" Rias smiled, "I'm sorry, you had gone to sleep by the time I had arrived, So I decided to let myself in" "Yeah, but why?" I said again, feeling stupid and embaressed. "Oh I just couldn't help myself, I felt like sleeping with you as a hug pillow" I looked sideways, "So this is what you wanted" With a chuckle Rias moved ontop of me, making me gasp. "Hunter, We've still got some time. Do you think something sexy would help deepen communication with my servant" Rias said as she kissed my forehead. I spoke before I could think, "I'm a dude, so yeah, I think it would" Rias looked down at me, "Then you want to come at me. Don't worry, I'm willing to do anything for you as long as it makes you happy" My face reddened, 'Holy Crap! Anything? This kind of power was never meant to be in the hands of man!' 'You got that right' "Okay" I said. I heard knocking on the door and Rias looked up surprised. "Hunter are you up? It's almost time for the morning training" Rin's voice came from the other side of the door. "Rin" I said embarressed and confused. "Well shot, I completely forgot about the morning training" Rias said sitting up. "Can you hear me? Are you even awake or do I need to wake you up?" I sat up my mind racing, "Yes I'm awake, just give me a minute!" 'Or thirty'  my mind continued, making me shake my head, bad hunter bad! "Rin do you mind waiting another moment, Hunter and I need to get ready, we're both still in bed" Rias said, My eye's widened and I gasped as Rias revealed her presence. The door opened to show a surprised Rin. "Rin, Morning, I trust you slept well" I said awkwardly as I held up a hand. "I hope your doing well today" Rias said. "It's not what you think it is" I said quickly. Tears formed in the corners of Rin's eye's, "Whatever this is I'm not missing out!" She shouted taking her Shirt off much to my surprise and... pleasure, she wasn't wearing a Bra either. 'How did this happen?' I thought to myself. 'Don't ask me'

 Timeskip After school:

Rin and I sat in my room and waited for the others to arrive. A red glow began to emnate and shortly after it revealed Rias, Kiba, Akeno and Koneko. "Well then, lets begin our regular meeting" Rias said. We all sat down in a circle, with me sitting in a meditation way, with both of my feet pointing to the ceiling, I would always deny this, But I was flexing. "This months contract numbers are in. Akeno eleven" Akeno smiled, "That's right". "Koneko ten" Koneko didn't even move, "sounds good". "Kiba had eight" I frowned, Had? "Three for Rin". Rin shrugged, "Okay" Everyone smiled and congratulated Rin. "And Hunter" Rias took a sip from her cup. "Zero" I scratched the back of my head awkwardly "So what, I'm not exactly a people person, and Besides, I prefer training" Rias however didn't aknowledge that. "You know if you don't work hard and complete contracts, you'll never become a high ranking devil" I closed my eye's and sighed, "Yeah, yeah I know okay? I'll try harder" 'I agree with you on this Hunter, I didn't become a Dragon Emperor by handing out cards, I got it by Kicking ass' Opening my eye's Rias raised an eyebrow, "Promise?" I wiggled a finger, "Oh, no, I'm not promising that, I only Promise important things, and Contracts don't fall under important." Kiba smiled and looked around, noticing my Sword hanging on the wall. "What's that?" he asked. I smiled and stood up walking over to my sword. "Don't tell me you practice swordplay Hunter" Kiba said. I shrugged, "I do know how to use a sword, or at least anything reminiscant of one, While I did Karate I learned a couple weapons, Sci, Bo otherwise known as the staff, The Kama, And the sword. But I'm better with Light thin weapons, cause I can move them faster, So I never really devoted myself to it. Besides I'm better with my fists." I picked my sword up off the display and showed it to the others, "I got it as a birthday present a couple years back, So it's not a proper sword It's just a ceremonial sword at best. I got it because It resembles the Master Sword, a powerful Holy Sword from one of my favorite Video Games" Kiba's eye's narrowed as I showed them It. 'Interesting'

Timeskip:

As I flew through the night sky, I looked around for my contract. I noticed a large building, this was it. 'Bit big isn't it?' Landing infront of it I said, "Well, Let's get this over with" I walked in and ringed the door bell. I still couldn't teleport using the magic Cards but It didn't annoy me as much anymore, Now I got to fly around instead and If I was lucky I would get to stop a mugging or two, maybe even a robbery. But it wasn't perfect. "They'll probably give me the old, what kind of devil rings the doorbell?" I sighed, "What do they want me to do? Break the window?" 'Probably not, In my experiense It's better to crash through the ceiling in a bolt of lightning' The door opened, "Hello there" I said, 

 "They'll probably give me the old, what kind of devil rings the doorbell?" I sighed, "What do they want me to do? Break the window?" 'Probably not, In my experiense It's better to crash through the ceiling in a bolt of lightning' The door opened,...

The man leaned on the door frame, "I'm sorry If I can't teleport in, But I'm not exactly that lucky so if you want a dramatic enterance then I hope you have insurance" I said holding up my hands. "Well you may as well come in" I tilted my head, "What's the problem? You're still a devil Right?" 

I sat down on the couch, "This place isn't bad, But he doesn't exactly look Japanese, eh, I don't either" The man walked into the room, carrying a plate of drinks. "Something to drink prehaps?" He said. I shook my head, "No thank you, I'm not of age, and I don't really plan to drink at any point in my life" I looked at the man, as he sat down, "Really? Bummer, I was hoping for a new Drinking partner" I frowned, It had taken me a while but now I was certain, He was a Fallen Angel. But how powerful? I hated this, the caution. 'Be grateful this time, I don't know who he is, But he's powerful, far stronger then Riser' I looked at the Fallen with new eye's, 'Thank's Zekrom' "So you wanted a devil to have drinks?" I asked looking at him. He held up his hands in surrender. "What? Is that bad?" I shook my head, "No, Honestly I've had worse, but I'm still surprised. anyway a contract is still a contract, so once I've fulfilled your request and recieved compensation the contract will be formed." The fallen picked up the drinks, "Unfortunately, all I have is Sake, you okay with tap water?"

The fallen burst out laughing, "So your wing's are so small you have to levitate to see those that summon you since you can't teleport?" I looked at the drunk Fallen. "Yes". He laughed again "That's hilarious" I sighed as I looked at him. 'Like I had any control over the fact, and I said there Dragon Wing's, how many people does he know that have Dragon Wings?' 'You'd be surprised how populer Dragon Wing's were among the winged magical races, particularily Devils, It wasn't all that hard to change your wings into Dragon Wings' I looked up at the ceiling. 'So, if that's the case why should I be proud about my Dragon Wings?' 'Because you have Dragon Emperor Wings! My Wings! You and I are the only Beings on the Planet with these wings!' I sighed, "That was fun, so what do you want in compensation" I snapped back to reality and looked at the Fallen, "Wait you're a devil so let me guess me soul?" He said. I shook my head quickly, "No, Of course not, Your soul is your Soul, I would never take it" He looked around, before pointing at the painting behind him, "What about this?" I looked at it and blinked, It looked expensive, "That'll work" 'Gonna sell it on E-bay'