Chapter 69: Undecided Horrors and Favors

The person who receives the most favors is the one who knows how to return them.  

-Pubilius Syrus-

Location: Kyoto

Hunter Westerdyk

I sighed as I lay on the bed Yasaka had prepared for me and closed my eyes. "Today sure was crazy, heroes, sword fights with saints, and whatever portal Xetre left in, I'm poofed," I said, 'yes, Today did prove quite adventurous' suddenly I heard a knocking on my door. I opened my eyes and frowned, "Yeah?", the door opened with a creak, and my confusion grew, It was Yasaka, in simple white robes, 'her pajamas I guess? why's she here?' I wondered as Yasaka sat on the end of my bed, "I'm yet to thank you for the service you've granted me" I smiled lightly at Yasaka's words, she sounded embarrassed, "It was nothing, at the end of the day I'm just glad that I got to help" I said, channeling my inner selfless hero as I did. Yasaka looked at me, "Be that as it may, you deserve a reward" Hearing Yasaka's words, I perked up instantly, 'reward?', My excitement grew as Yasaka reached up towards her breasts, and my horniness took a turn for the bigger reward, as she revealed her juggers. 'Ho damn!' I thought as Yasaka crawled towards me seductively. "Let me reward you, you'll become stronger, and your stamina will skyrocket," Yasaka said, 'Those sound good', Yasaka smiled, "I'll happily carry your children", when Yasaka said that, the sound effect of a screeching record played in my mind, and I emerged from the depths of my fantasy. "Wait, Yasaka," I said, making her stop with a confused look on her face. 'don't look at her boobs, don't look at her boobs! Only the eyes!' taking a deep breath I spoke, "Sex with you, I'm not going to deny how good that would feel, but I don't think it's the right thing to do here", Yasaka sat up on her legs and looked at me, "Go on" She said, and with another deep breath I continued, "I know you well enough to call you a friend Yasaka, and I know that If I stayed here long enough we would probably evolve to the point of Sex. But not now, I'm not even done with high school yet, being a father, I'm just not ready for that", Yasaka nodded, "How about, instead of Sex, we form an alliance, between your clan, and my masters. That way if you need help you can summon me, or if I need help I can summon you, how's that sound?" I asked, waiting for Yasaka's decision. She was quiet for a while, but eventually nodded, "Okay, I'll agree, on one condition", I gulped, 'If it's sex, I don't think I'll be able to resist', Yasaka pointed at the bed, "I get to sleep in here, naked" I nodded instantly, "Sure, just don't fuck me while I'm asleep" and Yasaka chuckled at my words, "Sure thing"

Timeskip, the next morning:

I yawned, as I heard the birds chirping opening my eyes one thought occurred to me, 'this is to cliche' I was about to try and sit up, when I realized Yasaka was cuddling me, as I woke up and became more aware of my surroundings I felt Yasaka's breasts pushing up against my face, as I tried to move, Yasaka groaned, and grabbed my head before pulling me into her breasts. I struggled to breathe as her bouncy +sized breasts enveloped my face, 'could this get any worse?' I thought to myself when I heard Zekrom laughing in my head, 'Oh it is worse, so much worse!' with a shock, I realized that my Thunder down under, was hard as a rock, as this realization hit me, I heard Yasaka beginning to wake up. 'Fuck'

Timeskip:

I blushed as I looked away from Yasaka, remembering the uh... events that transpired this morning. 'Her mouth and boobs felt so good on my wood' I thought to myself, before shaking my head, 'that was S+ class spank bank material' again I tried to shake myself from the past, this time succeeding. Yasaka clapped her hands as the portal opened, "All right, this one should take you home" I smiled, and nodded, "thanks' Yasaka" I said, as she smiled and nodded, before walking over and bringing me into a hug, shoving my head in her breasts, I blushed lightly, but that Blush deepened as Yasaka leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Feel free to come and visit anytime you need to be pleasured, I've got an itch I can't wait to have scratched" She let me go from the hug, and I gulped as I nodded, and I felt my lip warming up from a nosebleed. I looked over at Kunou and walked over to her and kneeled before her. "You're not half bad Kunou, even if we didn't get to know each other that much, I hope that next time I visit, we can become friends" Kunou nodded, before blushing as I patted her head, "Hey!" She yelped as I chuckled and stood up, before walking over to the portal and waving to the Youkai in farewell, then I walked through the portal and returned home...

The first thing that hit me was the cold. 

It was bone-chilling, mind-numbing, cold. The kind you would feel in the coldest parts of the planet. My eyes widened as I looked around, everything I could see, was turned into a winter wonderland.

My blood pumped as I ran through the silent streets, my vision tunneling as I reached my house and stopped to look at it, just like the others it was covered in snow, icicles stretching from the edges of the windows. Dread filled my heart, as I rushed forward and tried to open the door, but it was locked.

Summoning my demonic strength, I smashed through the door, turning it to splinters, as I rushed through the house, each second grew the dread and fear as flashes of my death at the hands of Loki raced through my head. Until I stopped, my blood running ice cold and my eyes widening as I stared at the scene before me. 

For each of my friends, my family, my peerage, and the Fallen peerage. 

Were all frozen solid.

A/N

There we go! Another OC Arc from me!

Now what a cliffhanger! Is anyone else getting goosebumps?!

Comment down below what you think is going to happen next!