Chapter 7: Death by Embarrassment

Death is the beggining of Immortality

-Maximilien Robespierre-

Location: Japan, Westerdyk Residence

Hunter Westerdyk

"Talking"

'Thought'

I awoke from my dreamless slumber and turned off my alarm. I held my head in my hand's, Great another messed up dream about Black winged people. I put my hand's beside me and froze, why did I feel skin?

Turning my head slowly I saw a sight many would kill for. The Red haired chick was IN BED WITH ME! My eye's widened as I fell out of bed. Who was this girl?! Why was I nude?! Why was she Nude!? Don't tell me... What will everyone think!? As my mind raced with questions I would rather not have the answer of, Red head yawned and sat up, looking at me with a smile. "Good morning", Gulping I recovered what little dignity I had and pointed at her, "Please cover yourself" I said. The red head chuckled and sat up straight, giving me a nice big view of her Boob's. I blushed and looked away, "Why? Do you not find me appealing?" She asked teasingly, I shook my head, "Quite the opposite infact, but I don't even know your name, ontop of that I'm not a pervert" Red head chuckled but before she could speak I heard the door open. "Hunter, Get up..." I slowly turned my head to see my MOTHER standing there, her eye's as big as Dinner plates as she looked at the scene infront of her. Panicing I waved my hand's "It's not what you think! Mum!" Mum didn't say a word, and just walked back slowly and closed the door, Once the door was closed I heard "If you don't want to go to school today, that's fine" My jaw was currently hanging wider then I thought possible. Red head giggled, "Apologies, I haven't Introduced myself, My name is Rias Gremory" I just gulped and looked around, Eventually I spotted her Underware and picked it up before giving it to her. She smiled as she took her underware and I looked away as she got dressed, Before realizing I was also, buck nude. I looked around frantically and spotted a clean pair of underware, putting them on before turning back to Rias. "I'm sure you are wondering what I am doing here" She said with her back to me. "That's correct" Rias nodded before bringing her hair up, "Could you please?" She asked, It didn't take a genius to realize what she meant, with yet another gulp I clipped up her Bra. "thank you" She said standing up. "Now as to what is happening, I assure you this is no dream, as is everything else you have experienced infact" My eye's widened, oh no. "As I said before, my name Is Rias Gremory, but what I didn't tell you is that I'm a devil" My eye's widened even further, "Not only that, but I'm your master two, You're mine now" 

"Wait, what?" I said, realizing the last part. She was my what? "So, how does your tummy feel?" I frowned, "My, What?" She looked at me, "Where you were stabbed", I gasped, she knew about my dream? "It was no dream" I spun around to hide my confused face, Did she read my mind? Probably not. "I have to say, your body is amazing, I didn't expect that" I turned to look at her, My mind racing at what I thought she ment, My body was WHAT?! "You took quite a lethal blow, and somehow were able to recover in just one night", Mentally I sighed in relif, Although I knew what she was talking about, but still the question escaped my lips. "Recover from what?", Rias ignored my question, "It left you weak, but all you needed was a little magic touch to bring you back, And I need you" I shook my head, asking the question I was dreading, "Why, am I nude?", Rias shook her head, "I just told you, your wound couldn't heal on it's own, So I held you close and used my magic, It only work's if were undressed" My face turned red as I realized the probablility of her parts touching mine was almost gauranteed. "Don't worry we didn't do anything, I'm still a virgin" I sighed in relif, Thank God. But then as I realized something Rias spoke my thoughts... again. "What's with that face? This world is magical, you should be happy" I looked at her, "Of course I'm happy about that, I've been wishing for Magic since as long as I can remember" As I looked at her I remembered what she said before, "Wait, did you say you're a Devil?" Rias smiled, "That's because I am one, I also told you i'm your master" Leaning down she smiled, "I like the name Hunter, I'll let you keep it". I stumbled back "WAIT WHAT!!"