Chapter 78: Awakened Gods

It's easy to promise, but it's difficult to fulfill the promise in the end, we can only say sorry.

-Tatsumi, member of the Night Raid Assassins-

Location: The Dimensional Gap

Hunter Westerdyk

Panting, I dropped out of Evolution, and Issei dropped out of Juggernaut Drive, and together we floated back to Rias and Asia. "Well, we won" I said, as Rias smiled and hugged me, "I never had a doubt" yet as Rias spoke, I sensed a change in the gap. Looking around the field the gap seemed to collapse, as the gap around us changed, from fire to water to strange goo-like stuff that I didn't even want to touch. "What the hell's going on?" Issei said as he held Asia close, and I held Rias close while keeping a firm grip on Asia's free hand. "We're being pulled into some kind of vortex between dimensions." Ddraig said, "What's going to happen to us?" I asked, "Not a clue, I'm not a self-aware encyclopedia you know" Ddraig responded. "I know, but you don't need to be a dick about it," Issei said when I felt an immense presence, "Hush, can't you sense their approach?" Ddraig asked. Hearing something behind us we turned and my eyes widened, "Holy crap"

"Great Red, suckers huge," Issei said in amazement, "The Dragon of Dragons and Dreams isn't the only thing approaching, right Deep Black?" Ddraig asked, "Indeed Red One

"Great Red, suckers huge," Issei said in amazement, "The Dragon of Dragons and Dreams isn't the only thing approaching, right Deep Black?" Ddraig asked, "Indeed Red One. He approaches" Zekrom said, I frowned in confusion for a moment, when I felt another presence. It hit me as hard and as sudden as it had before, filling the air around me with its weight. "Arceus," I said as a glowing golden light appeared before us.

"Who's Arceus?" Rias asked confused, "He is known by many names, The Alpha, The Supreme Primordial God of Alpha, The Original One,  The Almighty Sinnoh, He is older than Great Red, And created the vast expanses of Time and Space

"Who's Arceus?" Rias asked confused, "He is known by many names, The Alpha, The Supreme Primordial God of Alpha, The Original One,  The Almighty Sinnoh, He is older than Great Red, And created the vast expanses of Time and Space. He is the Legendary Being that stands above all others, Even Great Red." Zekrom said, shocking the others, who looked at the light with renewed awe. Yet as the light expanded I frowned, "What's happening?" I asked, "He is sending us home," Zekrom said simply, as the light consumed all I could see.

As I watched Rossweisse become a Devil I sighed, "This is like a damn job hiring" I said as Issei nodded in agreement, "It's not as dramatic as I expected" Irina commented. As Rossweisse absorbed the evil piece Issei gave a loud "huh?!", and I shared his shock, Before stepping forward angrily, "You telling me you could've turned me without me dying!" I said frowning, Koneko sighed, "By the time we found you it was too late for anything else", turning to the Neko I said, "Even so! I- where was I going with this? What's the word?" I said frowning as I tried to remember the word... ah. "This is mutiny!" I shouted suddenly making the others jump. 

"Well, this is certainly lively"

My eyes widened as I heard the voice, and turned to the door where a figure stood that I recognized. "Ramiel?! What are you doing here?" I asked,  at my question Ramiel chuckled, but it was Azazel who spoke, "I asked him to keep an eye on you lot. You're quickly gaining power, sway, and allies in the Magical world. So we need to keep an eye on you lot" Ramiel sighed, "Azazel, they are my Peerage. Not yours" Azazel nodded quickly, "I know, but I am your superior remember" I blinked, "Wait, so, Rossweisse and Ramiel are moving in?!" I shouted in surprise, and both said people nodded, shaking my head two things occurred to me. 

First, with a new teacher, whom I knew, I could hopefully get easier school work.

And second, with Ramiel moving in, another Ponitus gear wielder, with a Perfected Balance Breaker, I could get some absolute beast training.

Things were looking up.