Chapter 12: End to the Sanctuary

No matter how much you bleed and even if your tears run dry, you stick to it, that's what a knight stands for.

-Meliodas, Captain of the Seven Deadly Sins-

Location: Japan, Westerdyk Residance

Hunter Westerdyk

Later that night...

I sighed as I looked out my window, Today had definetly been eventful, what with Viser and the assasination attempt of Rias. I didn't want to leave Rias' side, but Akeno assured me that she was safer with her. After Rias had ordered me to go back home I didn't have much choice. My Mind continued to wander back to the Light spear, Rias theorized it was the work of a fallen angel, as assasination isn't exactly an Angel's piece of pie, Kiba said. With another sigh I prepared to fall asleep, Rias had to be safe, after all Akeno was stronger then me. But before I could close my eye's a Red demonic symbol appeared in my room. I sat up, frowning. Then my eye's widened as Kiba and Koneko appeared in my room, both of them with worried faces. 

Timeskip:

"What happened?" I repeated, looking at the wounded Akeno who was laid on one of the couches in the Occult research club. I clenched my fists in anger. Kiba and Koneko had felt a distress signal from Akeno. They had moved as fast as they could but when they arrived Rias was gone, her house destroyed, and Akeno nearly dead. "WHO DID THIS!!" I shouted slamming my fist into the Table, demolishing it completely. "Hunter! Anger won't fix this!' Kiba shouted. I sighed, turning to him, "Do we at least know where Rias is?" Kiba and Koneko looked to one another for a moment, Kiba then looked back to me, "Yes... we do... they... left us a message". I frowned, "Left a message? how?" Kiba gulped, "They spelled it out with bodies and Blood" My blood ran cold, "What, did they say?" I asked quietly. Kiba gulped, "Forest" He looked at me in the eye's, "The Forest, Midnight tomorrow"

Timeskip:

The four of us stood outside of the Forest, "We should split up. Akeno, Koneko you two search the West, While Kiba and I will search the East. It's faster, and finding Rias is our top priority" I turned to look at the others as they nodded. Koneko and Akeno ran off, as Kiba and I ran the other way. As we ran through the Forest I could only hope that we were not to late to save Rias. I clenched my fists, I swore that whoever did this would pay in Blood. 

Akeno Himejima 3rd P.O.V

Akeno ran through the Forest, Koneko at her side as they searched the endless Forest. Akeno and Koneko suddenly stopped as they sensed 2 Presences around them.

"Who's there?" Akeno shouted, Looking for the Fallen Angels. Then she heard clapping, and a Fallen Angel appeared infront of them.

"Hello, My name is Habriel, It's nice to meet you" Habriel said kindly

"Hello, My name is Habriel, It's nice to meet you" Habriel said kindly. Akeno took a fightning stance, this fallen Angel was equal in terms of power to her. "Where is the other one" Koneko said bluntly. Habriel smiled, "Asia, you can come out now!". As she spoke another Fallen angel appeared, this one wore a look that said she didn't trust them.