Chapter 27: Thunder Passes Judgement

Be yourself, Do what you love, and have fun.

-Dantdm-

Location: Hell

Hunter Westerdyk

I opened my eye's, I felt, different. I looked around, I was in a medical bay. 'Good morning Sleeping Beauty' My eye's widened, did I just hear Zekrom's voice? 'No, this is your subconsious, of course it's me!' I shook my head, 'Zekrom? Why are you in my head?' 'I've always been in your head, as for why you can hear me know, Its because you have finally achieved the Balance Breaker of Deep Black. So the final barrier between us has fallen, and now we can communicate freely' 'uh, can you hear, all of my. uhh, thoughts?' 'Yes, I can, just as you can hear mine. But don't worry if you want I can block you out until you wish to speak again, or vice versa' I smiled, 'So I've got the black dragon emperor in my head, this will be fun' 'congratulations on winning by the way, We put that Riser in his place' I then noticed a nurse staring at me. "Uhh, hi" I said, Her eye's were wide and she speed walked out the door. I heard a muffled, "He's awake" and the next moment, everyone else in the peerage entered the room with wide smiles. Rias and Rin practiaclly ran over to me and smothered be inbetween their breasts. 'Lucky you'. Kiba smiled and walked over to me, while Koneko just punched me in the arm. "You did good" she said simply. 'Charming'. "That was awesome! You entered Balance Breaker!" Rin shouted, surprising us at her attitude. Noticing this she stopped and blushed, "Uhh, Sorry?". I chuckled but as I was bombarded with Thanks and Awe I felt a powerful Devil approaching. "Sirzechs"

I looked at the Devil King who smiled

I looked at the Devil King who smiled. "Hunter, I thank you for what you did, saving Rias. Fighting Riser, It couldn't have been easy." I narrowed my eye's, "I don't give a damn about your praise, I did it for Rias, not for you Lucifer" I said harshly. Sirzechs chuckled as the peerage froze. "Never-the-less, I am grateful that you fixed my mistake" My eye's narrowed even further. "You're mistake? You arranged the Marriage?" Sirzechs nodded, having the decency to look ashamed, "Yes I did, It was a mistake". 'So he's the one responsible for all of Rias' suffering? Besides Riser himself? I don't like him' 'Agreed, if he wants us to cooperate with him directly, he's going to have to earn it' Both Zekrom and Myself were angry at Sirzechs. "I am the New Black Dragon Emperor, Host of Zekrom, Judger of Kings, and you Sirzechs better watch your step" I said harshly. Sirzechs laughed while everyone else looked at me like I was crazy. "I know when I'm not wanted" With those last words he left the room. Rias smacked me in the back of the head. "Do you have a death wish? Sirzechs is on a completely different level then Riser! I'm grateful for what you did but you can't go ahead and threaten the Devil king" She scolded. I shrugged with a smile on my face. "Don't worry about it, at least the thanking part." Rias and Rin frowned, "Why?" The asked in usion. My grin grew to where they could actually see it. "I would gladly die a thousand times over, I would battle all the God's at once, I would life the sky itself, if it meant my friends could live" 'Cheesy' 'yeah I know, But Cheesy works doesn't it?' 'Works for what?' I looked at Rias and Rin as they both developed blushes and hugged me, before kissing me on the cheeks, pulling back, and shooting death glares at one another. 'Oh, you wanted a Harem, Of course you did' I smiled mentally, 'who am I to deny them me?'

A/N

And, that's it for season 1! Hurrah! Stay tuned for Season 2! Speak your hopes below! Vote and share! And jesus I sound like a youtuber.