Chapter 47: Arrival of the Vast White

A truth that's told with bad intent beats all the lies you can Invent.

-Willam Blake-

Location: Japan, Kuoh Academy

Hunter Westerdyk

"DEEP BLACK ONE!!" The stranger shouted, I frowned as I looked at him, "Who are you?!" I shouted, The Stranger faked being hurt before smiling, "I thought we knew each other better then that." He said, I growled, "I've never seen you before in my life" But even as I spoke those words felt fake, I felt like I knew him, I had a feeling this man would either be my Greatest Enemy, or one of my best friends. The Stranger put a hand on his chest and bowed "My name is Foral Blaze, Or as Zekrom know's me. The White Dragon Emperor of Courage. The Wielder of the Great Ponitus Vast White Gear, Which hold's the Soul of the Legendary Reshiram!" As he spoke a Sacred Gear appeared on his left hand. 

"Zekrom" an old and powerful Voice coming from the Gear said, "Reshiram" Zekrom's voice responded in irritation

"Zekrom" an old and powerful Voice coming from the Gear said, "Reshiram" Zekrom's voice responded in irritation. The tempreture began to rise as It became hot and Humid. "You're a member of the Khaos Brigade, Aren't you?" I said, Foral nodded, "Yes, I am, I can't say how long I've been waiting for this! For us to battle, Alongside Albion and Ddraig, Why It's destiny at It's finest! Now come at me Deep Black Dragon Emperor! And meet your death!" Foral said. I growled, "Don't hold back Hunter, The last time Reshiram and I battled It not only destroyed Atlantis, but I lost." I nodded, "Very well" Taking a deep breath I shouted, "DRAGON BREATH!!" shooting a large beam of Purple and Blue Energy from my mouth, Foral laughed, 
"Pathetic! Fire Wave!" A small tornado of Flames surrounded Foral. Who then thrust his hand's forward, sending a wave of flame at me. 

My eye's widened and I flew up, narrowly avoiding his attack, I charged at Foral, "Thunder Fist!" I shouted coating my hand's in lightning, Foral's eye's widened as I punched him in the Gut, then in the jaw sending him flying, Regaining his balanc...

My eye's widened and I flew up, narrowly avoiding his attack, I charged at Foral, "Thunder Fist!" I shouted coating my hand's in lightning, Foral's eye's widened as I punched him in the Gut, then in the jaw sending him flying, Regaining his balance Foral snarled, "You bastard!" he shouted charging at me, I raised my guard but his punch was to powerful and knocked me into the ground. I spat blood and spit as I felt the impact, wasting no time Foral kicked me in the gut with both heel's. I roared as I summoned a thunderbolt, Looking up Foral jumped away, but as he did I bent the Lightning and electrocuted him. Foral screamed in rage and pain then with a shout he created a large gust of Wind and managed to escape my lightning. "Your not half bad" Foral said. 

BOOM!!

I looked beside me in surprise as Issei was knocked down beside me, still in his Balance Breaker, Coughing Blood I walked over to him, "Issei? You all right?" Issei stumbled to his feet, "Yeah, I'll live, wait, why are you injured?" Issei said noticing my wounds, I pointed to Foral, "Him, just like Albion and Vali are your Rival's, That Bitch is mine apparently, His name is Foral Blaze and he's the White Dragon Emperor of Courage, the wielder of the Vast White Gear. Worse, He's an ally of Vali's" Issei looked from me to Foral, "Shit" I nodded, "Shit" Foral flew next to Vali laughing, "This is so fun! I could just fight forever!" He shouted, Vali sighed, "Foral, are you allowed to be here?" Foral shrugged, "What? It's not like you could stop me Vali, I mean we are equals" Foral broke out laughing and Vali sighed again, "That was years ago" My eye's widened, "He's equal to Vali?" Issei asked, I gulped, "Apparently" Issei clenched his fist, "Well I guess we're just going to have to kill them both!" He shouted vanishing in Red energy as he and Vali clashed again, Only for him to be smashed right back down beside me, "How's it going?" I mocked, Issei flipped me the Bird, "Oh shut up" I looked up to the pair, "We can't beat them alone, We need to help each other" Issei nodded, "Agreed, Truce?" I nodded with a smile, "Truce" But then I heard Foral's voice, "Vali, how did you get Issei to go Balance Breaker?" my eye's widened as I looked at them, surely Foral couldn't be seeking his own Balance Breaker? Vali shrugged, "Rage, I told him I'd kill those closest to him" Foral grinned and looked back at me, "Well then..." He raised his hands and created a second sun, "Let's kill his Parents!" My eye's widened as the sphere was sent off, "NO!!" I tried to move to intercept the Sphere of Flame but Vali got in my way and kicked me down to the ground. My eye's were wide in fear as the Sphere vanished beyond the mountains and exploded brightening the thunderclouds that had covered the sky. "Bingo! Their we go! Now you've got a reason to fight boy!" Foral shouted as I fell to my knee's, Everything was fading in and out, "How does it feel to be an orphan? Is it true that you feel the difference?" Foral taunted, but his voice sounded like it was mile's away. 'It can't be, My parent's... my brother, They can't be dead, I can't lose them like I lost her... No...' 'I'm sorry Hunter, But that Sun was definetly above your parent's house when It exploded, they are almost certainly dead, and you are definetly homeless' I clenched my Jaw, and my Fists. 'I feel your Rage, Let it Fuel you, Let them now they fucked up' Standing up I imagined my eye's were those of Zekrom's and full of Rage, I growled as I felt my teeth sharpen and the storm above grew more powerful. Fueling it with my Grief, Anger, Hate and Sorrow It became larger and fiercer until it was no longer just a mere thunderstorm. "A Hurricane?!" Rias shouted in shock. "And it's quickly approaching Catagory 5!" Serafall's voice said, but anything else was swept away by the wind. I looked up at Foral as Lightning struck me.

"DEEP BLACK DRAGON!!! HURRICANE OF WILL!! BALANCE BREAKER!!" Zekrom's voice shouted as Armor covered me

"DEEP BLACK DRAGON!!! HURRICANE OF WILL!! BALANCE BREAKER!!" Zekrom's voice shouted as Armor covered me. Foral's eye's widened and his Grin lengthened, "Finally! A good fight!" he shouted.

 Foral's eye's widened and his Grin lengthened, "Finally! A good fight!" he shouted

I looked up at Foral, "You! You're DEAD!!"

A/N

HAHA! Finally! Reshiram has made his appearance!!
I've been waiting FOREVER for this! And finally It's arrived!! I'm so FUCKING HAPPY!!