Chapter 34: Fallen Leader

Man who work for Passion, Always richer then Man who work for Money.

-Mr Miyagi-

Location: Japan, Westerdyk Residence

Hunter Westerdyk

I sighed happily as Rias and I stopped infront of my house. "Home sweet Home" I said, "Welcome home you guy's!" Rin shouted happily opening the door. I gasped as my nose began to bleed, she was only wearing an apron. "You must be exhausted after working so late, So I'll get some dinner up and running okay? Any requests?" Rin said cheerfully. I nodded, "Actually, A question. Why are you only wearing an Apron?" Rin shrugged, "One of the girls at school suggested it" I frowned, 'I bet it was the four eyed pervy wenge' "Impressive, It's simple yet quite affective" Rias said clapping. I looked at Rias in confusion. "Well done, you are going to become a wickedly sexy devil one day, I'm proud of you" Rin smiled, "I don't really want to be Wicked" I nodded, "So you want to change?" Rin shook her head, "I didn't say that" My jaw dropped, "But what if Mom see's you?" I said "Oh I'm just living for these outfits" My eye's widened as my mom pocked her head out from the siide of the hallway. "Welcome home" I waved my hands, "She didn't know how to wear it!" I shouted in panic. Mom nodded, "Of course not, that's why I helped her goofy" My jaw once again dropped, "Mother, I'd like to wear one two, just like Rin" Rias said making my shock achieve new heights. "Wonderful, I've got plenty, Let's find one for you" Rias began to walk down the hall, "If you'll excuse me", She stopped beside Rin, "Oh and by the way." Rias leaned towards Rin and said something I didn't catch. "Thank you" Rin said as Rias walked away. "Nothing is making sense" I said. "Hunter" I looked at Rin, "So you, don't like what I'm wearing or?" I shook my head, "I do like it, Very much, you just caught me off guard that's all." Rin smiled, "Thanks" She hugged me, It took a lot of Willpower not to touch Rin's cheeks. I nearly failed. 'What deed did I do to deserve this?' 'Huh, what?' 'Do you know why this is happening to me?' "Hunter" I looked up in surprise as I heard Rias' voice, "It's nothing, just a hug!" I shouted. Rias smiled and held out the corners of her Apron, "So what do you think?" I looked at Rias before saying, "I can't think" My nose bleed returned in double force. 'Don't know, I'm just enjoying the show'

Timeskip The Next Day:

Rin and I stood infront of Rias and Akeno, "Are you sure?" Rin asked, "So does that mean Kiba contacted you?" I asked.  Akeno looked at me, "Nope, not even one time". I deflated a little at this. "Good news is the two he's with are pretty skilled. I figured they could at least take on a stray priest if they run into one" I closed my eye's "I'm sorry if I just worsened things." Akeno shook her head, "You didn't, but we couldn't sit around waiting for him to contact us, we had to act. We sent our familiars to search around town for us." Rias' head shot up. "They've found something"  Standing up we all gathered around as Rias teleported us away. 

When the light faded my eye's widened at the scene before me. "Irina" I said in disbelif. I walked up to her. She was laying on the ground, her outfit was torn to shreds and gave us all a good view of her boobs. I looked back to RIn, "Rin" Rin nodded and ran up to Irina, her hand's glowing Red as she began to heal Irina. "can you hear me?" Rin asked, Thank's to Rin, Irina began to stir. "Irina, what happened? Where is Kiba and Xenovia?" Irina looked at me crestfallen, "I don't know, They got away" I frowned, "Got away from what?". "I let them down" Irina grimaced in pain, "I was to slow" I clenched my jaw, "Try to rest, conserve your energy" Rin said. "I couldn't get away, he was to strong" I looked at Irina, "Who's he?". "Please be carefull" Irina said before fainting. My right eye twitched. 'Great, not only is Irina hurt, but we don't know anything about the attacker other then the gender. Perfect, Fucking Perfect'  A silver light glowed and I looked up as Sona, Tsubaki and Saji appeared. "Hi" I said. "Thank you so much for coming" Rias said. Sona walked up and kneeled beside Irina, "Of course, I came right after I recieved you message." Looking up she said, "The damage is pretty bad isn't it?" Rin nodded, "My magic isn't strong enough to restore Stamina" She said dissapointed. Sona nodded, "It's okay, I have the equipment to treat her at my house, Tsubaki?" Sona said, "Right" Tsubaki picked up Irina, "I'll leave her with you" Sona said. Tsubaki nodded, "Understood" She then vanished. Standing up I said. "What of Kiba and Xenovia?" Saji shrugged. "We don't know, we were hoping you did" I shook my head, "We only just got here, we're as clueless as you are" But as I finished my sentance we all winced and grunted in pain. "What's this in my chest?" Saji said. I turned around, "Mother fucker" I said in english. as Freed walked out from behind a tree, "Well well well, would you lookie at what we have here? If it isn't the 'we all took the bait' club?" I narrowed my eye's, Freed bowed slightly, "Welcome, all of you. So many damn devils!" He shouted. "Let me guess, It was you" I said my voice hard. "Figures" Saji said. "Rin tohsaka, The Traitor Hero who gave her soul to devils. How much do you enjoy your new life as Devil Scum?" Freed said, I snarled lightly, "Watch it Freed, or I'll put you next to Raynare, In the ground" Sona front flipped over us and stood next to Rias, Magical Circles appearing in both their hands. "Woah woah woah! Hold on, Don't blaze the messanger all right? Someone wants to talk to you Red" Freed said holding up his hands. "Which someone?" Rias asked as she and Sona relaxed. Freed smiled, "My boss!" As Freed spoke the Sky turned Purple, With a shock I realized it was just like Dohnaseek. Freed looked up and we all followed his gaze. "Fallen Angel" Koneko said. "And he's got ten wings, Meaning he's of the leader class" Akeno said.