Chapter 58: Harbinger of Ragnarok

Anger builds nothing, But it can destroy everything.

-Lawrence Douglas Wilder-

Location: Hell, Gremory territory

Hunter Westerdyk

"So then, you fought his accomplices in the forest," Sirzechs said, Rias nodded, "Yes, Bikou, Kuroka to" Looking over at Koneko, who stood beside me "And did they leave our Koneko unharmed?" He asked. Rias looked back at us, "She had a bit of a shock, but she's fine, no surprise though she is a member of my esteemed household Afterall" Sirzechs turned his gaze back to Rias, "Then I made the right choice giving her to you, you've become a true master over your household Rias, I'm very proud" I looked at Rias, then at Koneko, 'I'm glad I'm a part of this Peerage, but I can't help but feel like something terrible is going to happen soon'

Timeskip:

We all stood in front of Azazel, both the Fallen Peerage and Rias'. "Odin is going to head back up north to retrieve Mjolnir, Say's we'll need it in the coming fight, and while it's great that Loki was teleported out of our hair, he'll only be restrained for about a day and you can bet he's going to be pissed when he gets back here" Rias' eyes widened at Azazels words, "One day? That's it?" Azazel nodded, "Yep, and when that happens we're not gonna have any choice but to fight him head-on, won't be easy either". Olivia nodded, "Because if the high devil king class members fight elects to attack Loki outright, it could result in another large scale war, which wouldn't be good for anybody, far too risky" Azazel looked at Olivia, "Plus it would play right into Loki's hand, he wants to bring about Ragnarok, and the chaos brigade wants pandemonium, a warlike that would further all of their goals, It would be the beginning of the end kiddos, Nothing would survive." 

I frowned, 'Is this true Zekrom? Would nothing survive?' 'in a way, no, Ragnarok will only bring about the end of the Norse, and their territories, the same for any religion, if you want to survive armageddon, just go somewhere that doesn't believe in it per see' 'oh, great' 

"If Loki gets out before Mjolnir arrives we're screwed," Akeno said, "Seem's that way, yeah" Rias responded, "I think we need to go talk to my brother" 'By we, she means I, doesn't she?' I thought looking at her.

Timeskip:

I looked around at the others, A vanguard had been formed to fight Loki, Which consisted of Me, Issei, Irina, Xenovia, Kiba, Koneko, Tsubaki, Sona, Akeno, and Rias. 

"I'm sorry that I can't bring you with us, but it's just too dangerous, you'll be safer here with the defense force," Rias said looking at the Members that were going to be left behind. Asia looked at us, "Oh, of course" She said before looking at Issei, "Listen Issei, please be careful and come back safe okay?" Issei smiled, "Hey, don't worry about me, you just focus on having fun with the other devils and Fallen cool?" Rin looked at me, "Be safe" I nodded, 'The difference between intro and extroverts' "Just like old times, isn't it?" Irina said, I looked over at her as Xenovia looked at her and smiled "Yeah, well kind of anyway, It might seem weird coming from a devil but try to be careful", Irina smiled, "I was just about to say the same thing to you"

I frowned slightly as I felt Irina's aura, it had changed, and the light within it had grown more intense, 'Something about her has changed, she's more holy'

I heard clanking behind me and I turned around, "Guess I'll introduce myself to the team" My eye's widened as I saw the women before me. 'Wait, she looks like Grayfia'

'hellooo mama' 'Why is this the first time you react to a female this way?' 'You've got your tastes and I've got mine, and mine are mature women' 'So Milfs, got it' "I should've known things would get out of hand traveling with Odin, I'm the valky...

'hellooo mama' 'Why is this the first time you react to a female this way?' 'You've got your tastes and I've got mine, and mine are mature women' 'So Milfs, got it' "I should've known things would get out of hand traveling with Odin, I'm the valkyrie Rossweisse".

"You seeing what I'm seeing?" Saji asked Issei looking at Rossweisse's curves, "Oh I'm seeing it, that's one Valkyrie I'd like to ride, Business suit, suit of armor, or birthday suit I am down" Issei said, moments before both of the perverts winced in pain as their queen or king in Saji's case, pulled them by the ear, "Would you look at the time?" Sona said, "Down boy," Olivia said. 

I looked Rossweisse up and down, 'I've gotta admit it, I agree with Issei, If I'm getting a Harem, She will be a member ' "Okay kids, just try to be careful out there" Azazel said, drawing my attention back to him. "The time has come," Sirzechs said, Grayfia nodded "Right" And held out a box containing 3 red vials, "these are Pheonix tears, unfortunately, this is all we could obtain on such short notice," Grayfia said, "They may not look like much but trust me, they're good to have, especially since you won't have a bishop's healing powers," Sirzechs said, Rias took the box and looked at Grayfia, "Thank you, that's a good idea". Sirzechs looked each of us over, "Just remember to keep your guard up out there" Rias nodded, "We will" 

I felt something tug my shirt and looking back I saw it was Koneko. "Hey, black balls" 'Why the insults? What did I ever do to her?' "If I told you I was scared, what would you say to me?" Koneko asked, My eye's widened slightly at her words, so turning around I put my hands on her shoulders, "That you're okay, you're no longer alone, and that I'm going to protect you if anything goes wrong, so you don't need to worry" I said with a smile, 'Dude you're making her blush' 'impossible' Akeno chuckled, "I've gotta say I'm impressed Hunter, with smooth-talking like that she won't be able to deny her feelings much longer" I yelped at Akeno's words, "What? It's not like that! We're just friends!" I said, 'That's what they always say' "Will you protect me? I'll be counting on that resolve and Will of yours to get me through" Akeno said before turning away, "I won't let you down" I said. 

"All right, off you go," Ajuka said, moments before my vision was encased in a green light, and we were teleported. 

I frowned as I stared at the sight before me, there was a massive glowing pyramid, "I'm guessing Loki's in there" I said, "I don't like this, we only just finished training, and now we're fighting a god?" Issei said, I shrugged, "It doesn't matter, Loki made the mistake of choosing to harm my friends, for that I will scorch him with lightning"

As I finished speaking, the Pyramid began to rise, pulsing with light and revealing that it was in fact a Ruby-like shape, then it shattered. 

"Well that was annoying, not to mention rude"

I narrowed my eyes as I looked at Loki. His Aura felt different from anything I had felt before. It felt ancient, filled to the brim with power, and had the taint of both Holy and unHoly magics within it. But as I delved deeper, I began to feel his unique aura, which felt like a dense fog.