Chapter 46: Master betrayer

If you seek greater power you must be ready to sacrifice parts of yourself. Look at me, I was decapitated, lost me left arm, betrayed by my brother, thrown into isolation for thousands of years, and lost everything I cared about. But now my power has grown beyond anything I could've imagined, and I stand proudly as the greatest Magician in this reality.

-Viribus, Archmage of the Aether, Father of Magic, Maker of Souls, Deity of Strength, Spirits, Magic and Blacksmith's-

Location: Japan, Kuoh Academy

Hunter Westerdyk

I narrowed my eye's as a Magician tried to attack Kiba from behind, "Dragon shot!" I looked at Issei in slight surprise, "Thanks, I guess!" Kiba shouted, Issei smiled and said, "Don't worry about it!" I looked around at the battlefield, Koneko had decided to carry Gasper on her shoulders for the time being. I looked around and saw Sirzechs, "Over there!" I shouted, Rias nodded and we all ran to the Devil King, "This is to dangerous" Rias said to Sirzechs and Grayfia, "Which is why I need you to please take care of Gasper for me". "All right" Sirzechs said with a nod. I looked over to Issei and Koneko and walked up beside them, "Can we kill them now?" Koneko asked, "We're supposed to protect this area until the gate closes, so let's focus on that first" Issei said "BOOST!" Issei and I nodded at each other before running into the battlefield. 

A foolish magician tried to tackle me, Frowning I raised my right hand and disintergrated them with Lightning. I felt a small pang in my gut as I took a life, but quickly shook it off, It was me or them here, and they were standing in the way of my goal. Clenching my fist I shouted, "Gram!" summoning the Sword out of my knuckles. I cut through another three Magicians before hearing Rias yelp. I looked over to her and saw her on her but with a Male Magician about to hit her with Magic. "Rias!" I shouted, leaping over to her and slicing the Magician out of existance. "Thank's Hunter" Rias said, "Rias, Hunter!" Rias and I lightly Gasped as we turned our heads to look at Gasper, "Please listen, I can fight to, I wanna be a man just like Hunter is. I wanna make you all proud of me, and I wanna be worthy of you, I will fight, I just have to" Gasper shouted rolling up his left sleve and showing the Silver bracelet, I sweatdropped slightly at Gasper's words before disintergrating a couple more Magicians, 'Be a Man? he does know what he's wearing right?'  "I'm gonna do whatever it takes to protect my friends!" He grabbed it and took it off. "You can't Gasper! Sirzechs you have to stop him! Do something!" Rias shouted in desperation. "I can do this! Watch me! I can be a man two!" Gasper screamed as his eye's glowed and a bright light emnated from him, "Gasper!" Rias shouted. 

My frown slowly turned into a smile as I looked around and Gasper's time freeze vanished, "Gasper really did it. I'm not sure how but he made time go back to normal." Rias said, I looked up as the Gate vanished, "He stopped the enemy gate too" Tsubaki said, my head shot over to the others and with surprise I realized they were all free. "That's one less thing to worry about so hooray!" Serafall said happily. "Oh hell yeah!" Issei shouted, "You owned them Gasper!" Rias and I sighed in usion and rolled our eye's, 'Anyone might think he's in our Peerage'  Before Gasper could fall down from exhaustion Rin and Asia caught him, "I don't understand!" Asia shouted in confusion to us, "We'll tell you the details later." Rias said before summoning her Wings and flying up, "But for now I need everyone's help!" Rias shouted. I watched as Together, Akeno, Rias, Tsubaki and Sona destroyed a large amount of the Magicians, "Nice" I said before feeling a large magical influx behind me, "What?" I said, turning around with wide eye's "Armor of the Fallen Dragon"

 I watched as Together, Akeno, Rias, Tsubaki and Sona destroyed a large amount of the Magicians, "Nice" I said before feeling a large magical influx behind me, "What?" I said, turning around with wide eye's "Armor of the Fallen Dragon"