Chapter 73: Winters Storm

You can be in the storm, but don't let the storm get in you

-Joel Osteen-

Location: Japan, Kuoh Academy

3rd

"BIRN!! YOU'RE DEAD!!!" Hunter screamed as he struggled in his chains. Lightning began to crackle around him, and his hair began to defy Gravity, lifting up and swaying in a phantom wind. A thunderstorm began to form above Hunter, covering the sky from horizon to horizon, but quickly it turned into a hurricane. As rain battered the ground, Hunter continued to scream in rage, and Lightning began to crackle from the ground around him, flowing into him as the ground at his feet cracked and split as the earth itself shook. Birn looked over at the struggling Dragon with disdain, "Stop struggling Boy, not even a God could break those chains" at Birns words, Hunter stopped his struggle, the winds halted, the earth still, the rain slowed, and the electricity vanished. "Good boy" Birn said when Hunter let loose a mighty roar, thunder clapped, and the chains that covered Hunter began to crack, until with another Roar, they broke and a shockwave of power erupted, melting the chains that covered the others.

Hunter stood up, his head down, and his arms loose swaying in front of him, Both of the peerages, as well as the Chaos brigade looked at Hunter in shock and fear. "Rias Gremory, Olivia, Vali Lucifer" Zekroms voice cut through the silence like a knife, "Yes Zekrom?" Rias asked. 

"Run if you want to live, As for you Birn, you Have awakened a Dragon, and now YOU WILL PAY!!"

Hunter looked up at Birn, his eyes glowing red as a hurricane of power engulfed him, Black and Blue in color, Lightning illuminated the city with each bolt that struck Hunter. His Balance Breaker appeared around him and a powerful Wind erupted from Hunter.  And a chilling voice, filled with rage, filled the air. 

"I... Who shall awaken... I am the Dragon who is the Aspect of Will incarnate, I mock the lords of the sky, and judge the feeble kings of Gods"

 I am the Dragon who is the Aspect of Will incarnate, I mock the lords of the sky, and judge the feeble kings of Gods"