˗ˋˏ act one ˎˊ-

"What will it take for you to love me?" Athanasia asked, in kneeling down infront of her dearest father. "Should i become like Jennette? If i do, then will you call my name dearly like you do hers?" Tears of Athanasia, fell incredibly more as she looked at her father. "And watch me with warmth in your eyes? Will you hold me in your arms.. without pushing me away?"

It was a saddening scene. A father and a daughter. The daughter who only wanted his father's love. And a father, who didn't even thought of her as his own daughter. Completely abandoning her. Forgetting who she really was and what she meant to him.

"Such a thing won't happen 'til the day i die," Claude, answered in his usual cold voice.

Athanasia looked at him, tears still flowing while shakily asking, "Why is that? I'm your daughter too, father. I was by your side longer than Jennette."

"You fool.." Claude glared at Athanasia, his blue piercing jewel eyes, that can pierce a human being.

'That piercing contempt.' Athanasia have thought while looking at Claude.

"Ahh! I can't take it anymore! Stop that!" Athanasia yelled, not the Athanasia on Lovely Princess, but the Who Made Me A Princess one. "You do know i hate this scene, right?!"

Lucas shrugged as the scene fast-forwarded to LP!Athanasia's execution. Of course, it was really hard for Athanasia to watch. WMMAP!Athanasia, or what we call Athy, was traumatized of this scene, and the reason why she wanted to escape the Ruby Palace and run away when she's eighteen back when she was a child.

"Do you feel bad for her?" Lucas suddenly questioned Athy, whose is beside her. He felt the princess' sad aura so he asked.

Athy paused for a moment as she smiled. "Of course, i do. No matter how i think of it, she's still me. She was the one who wanted father's love more than anything.." she explained, fiddling her own fingers inside her gloves.

"Then, want me to do something interesting?" said Lucas, who literally have this smug look on his face.

Athy looked at Lucas with a doubtful look as a huge bright light covered all of them.

Everyone who are in the execution of the forgotten princess was frightened. Even Claude, who'd always been emotionless most of the time. Athanasia, who were covered by light while hanged, frightened most of the people.

"Wake up and have a good life, i guess." was the only thing Lucas said to the dead girl, holding her Athanasia's hand and teleporting to their own world.

Everyone was beffadled by what have happened. Until a huge image of clock, with it's hands looked like it was reversing time appeared at Athanasia's back.

And there it was, Athanasia was once again, alive. In her old, one year old body.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

‧₊˚✧『 𝓪𝓬𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓮 』✧˚₊‧

#01 ❝ i am alive, once again ❞

˗ˋˏ ˎˊ-

#02 ❝ years later, and i'm five ❞

˗ˋˏ ˎˊ-

#03 ❝ claude de alger obelia ❞

˗ˋˏ ˎˊ-

#04 ❝ the emerald palace ❞

˗ˋˏ ˎˊ-

#05 ❝ jennette margarita ❞

˗ˋˏ ˎˊ-

#06 ❝ i guess, it's priorities? ❞

˗ˋˏ ˎˊ-

#07 ❝ roger alpheus ❞

˗ˋˏ ˎˊ-

#08 ❝ lucas ❞

˗ˋˏ ˎˊ-

#09 ❝ playdate I ❞

˗ˋˏ ˎˊ-

#10 ❝ playdate II ❞

˗ˋˏ ˎˊ-

#11 ❝ disastrous event? ❞

˗ˋˏ ˎˊ-

#12 ❝ thank lucas, athanasia's alive ❞

˗ˋˏ ˎˊ-

#13 ❝ lucas, the warlock ❞

˗ˋˏ ˎˊ-

#14 ❝ ijekiel alpheus ❞

˗ˋˏ ˎˊ-

#15 ❝ artlanta I ❞

˗ˋˏ ˎˊ-

#16 ❝ artlanta II ❞

˗ˋˏ ˎˊ-

#17 ❝ My Papa and I❞

[ 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝓪𝓬𝓽 𝓽𝔀𝓸 ... ]