ao. three

┌──────═━┈┈━═──────┐

Chapter Three

└──────═━┈┈━═──────┘

❝ Claude de Alger Obelia ❞

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Athanasia awkwardly sat infront of a tall man that are sitting infront of him, with a red-head man behind his seat. She can't explain why her father, the one who never visited her or even cared for her in her first life, visit her palace. Let alone, invite her for a tea. It was all a dream for her back then.

Claude glanced at Athanasia for a moment as he sipped his tea. "How are you?" 'You seemed more calmer than i thought..' Claude thought while gazing at the little princess. She seemed pale, but she seemed to be in a healthy form. And that made Claude sigh silently in relief.

"I.. I am fine." Athanasia answered awkwardly as she fiddled her fingers. Although, she promised herself not to think of Claude as her father. She's still scared of him. Afterall, he is Claude de Alger Obelia. "How about you?"

"Hmm.." was the only thing Claude answered from the awkward little lady.

'Why is he here to see me? He never did this back then..' Athanasia anxiously thought as she felt like crying in the inside. 'This isn't fair, father.'

"Why aren't you eating? Didn't you like chocolates?" Claude questioned as he gazed at Athanasia. 'She really looked like her..'

Claude, who were to hate his Athanasia back then, couldn't bear to hate her due to reasons being in his dreams. Athanasia getting hanged in age of eighteen frightened him. Athanasia was his and Diana's only daughter. She died for their daughter to live. To live with his love.

Although, his dreams of Athanasia dying happened atmost four years ago. He just placed a black magic spell on himself, but for some reasons, after he dreamt of his daughter, the black magic seemed to fade and it's traces were long gone. He can't explain it himself, but he's sure to know himself. He'll cheerish his only daughter, because he knew he was to blame for her execution in that dream.

Truth to be told, Claude wanted to visit his daughter at the Ruby Palace, the only thing that are stopping him was his piles of work. For the past years, there had been a problem about an anti-faction against him. He didn't expect it to take years to handle though. After he eliminated all of them, he was once again, strucked by piles of paperworks. Sure, he could leave it to Felix, but Felix is busy guarding the little princess unknowingly to the princess' eyes.

And there isn't a single thing that he didn't know about his daughter and to her day. Like, how she liked hot milk over cold ones. And how she enjoys sweets and pastries with chocolate in them. And how she enjoyed seeing and having gold. And lastly, on how she secretly hated him. He didn't mind it though. He knew himself, he's a disgrace of a father, back in his dreams and right now.

"A-ah. Thank you." Athanasia thanked as she took the golden fork from the table and took a bite out of the chocolate cake. 'Golden utensils.. Such things, i never had imagines to use these things. In Ruby Palace, it was only silverwares and back then too.. I was never invited to a dinner and suchs by father. Is this real gold? Who am i kidding, of course it is. It's too pretty.'

"Do they taste to your likings?" Claude asked as he sipped his Lippe Tea once again.

Athanasia slowly nodded as she smiled. "They taste very well. I can taste the pure cocoa at the fillings." she answered. 'Why do you suddenly care, father?'

Claude seemed to smile softly for a moment as his expression turned to emotionless once again. "That is a relief."

A wave of silence splashed over to the daddy-daughter duo as they just mind their business. Athanasia eating the chocolate desserts and Claude simply looking at Athanasia while sipping his tea. Felix silently chuckled. 'His Majesty was really looking forward on meeting the princess.' was what Felix thought.

And their day ended with utter silence. No one muttered anything. They just sat there and either sip tea (it's milk with honey for Athanasia) and eat the desserts.

When Lilian arrived, Athanasia was really happy because she can't bear another minute with Claude in the same room as her. Until she heard what Claude said that made her jaw dropped.

"Athanasia would be residing the Emerald Palace from now own."