ath. eleven

┌──────═━┈┈━═──────┐

Chapter Eleven

└──────═━┈┈━═──────┘

  ❝ Me ❞

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

As i lost consciousness, i remember hearing a soft voice in my head. It was calming, yet so far away. I wanted to be near the soft voice, as i wanted to thank it for calming my frightened and livid heart.

Opening my eyes, all i see is an empty black space. There was nothing there, except for me in a white dress, glowing in the dark. Especially my platinum blonde locks that are flowing like water. But still, the voice. It was still there.

I looked around with my eyes, as my head can't seem to move. I tried to move. But it seems that i have no control on my body. No matter how hard i try, even my fingers, won't move. I gave up trying to near the soft voice.

I blink, many times. I've lost count on how many times i've blink. I still can't process on what happened.

Have i really died again?

If tears can fall down my jeweled-blue eyes, it would've flowed down already. But i can't seem to cry. I was unable to do anything but to just use my sight. The muffled cries from my lips that can't open, i can hear it too.

Papa, Felix, Lily... Hanna and Ces too. Lucas. My cries became louder as i just shut my eyes off. It was, strange. I feel strange.

The feeling of being alone, it wasn't pleasing. I wasn't used to it anymore. I miss everyone. I miss, Papa.

"Ah, sorry! Don't cry! You'll be back in your world, don't worry." the soft voice in my head exclaimed, as the sound of it neared. I slowly opened my eyes, and there, an identical figure of.. me was infront of me. "Hello!"

"Mm-mmf!" I yelled, but it ended up as a muffled scream since my lips are still shut. The other 'me' chucklef slowly as she scratched her nape. "Mmm-mmmmf?"

"I'm sorry, i'm still not good enough on casting this kind of spell." the person infront of me apologized as she patted my head. "I'm called Athy, by the way. And there's also a few things i want to say before your Lucas reverses your timeline."

Lucas? Reversing the time? Why would he do that? He told me that it was possible, but under some circumstances as what i've remembered...

"Hehe, your Lucas really loves you, huh? He's kinda nice than my Lucas but that's not the point." What do you mean your Lucas? "There's a reason on why you've died, even though your timeline's kind of stable. The thing you really wanted to do, your mission.. You haven't finished it yet."

What does she mean by that?

"I don't know alot about it, to be honest. But your happiness is nearing, i'm sure of it." Athy giggled as she patted my head once again. Is she older than me, or am i older than her? "Just, do the thing you really want to do this time."

The thing i really wanna do...

"And then kill that Jennette!" Athy exclaimed, which shocked me. It doesn't show on her face that she enjoys violence. "I've seen different timelines, but your Jennette's really worse."

Is she really?

"I can't believe she wanted to torture you to death!"

She what now?

"Even Jettie don't mind that you kill her." Athy sighed as she smiled once again, this time, it was.. really inspiring and motivating. "Do your best, 'kay? And live with your Papa, and probably Lucas... Okay, bye now!"

What? Wait, i'm still confused!

"Mmmm-mfmmff!"

"You'll do fine!" Athy exclaimed once again as she balled her fists and smiled widely. "You're me afterall."

Me.