at. five

┌──────═━┈┈━═──────┐

Chapter Five

└──────═━┈┈━═──────┘

❝ Debutanté ❞

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Months had passed and it is now the debutanté of our favorite crown princess, Athanasia. She woke up earlier than usual, was bathed by her maids with lots of lots of lots of things, got dressed and finally, styled. It was exhausting.

'I didn't go through all of this back then..' Athanasia complained inside of her head as she kept an stoic face while her hair was being tied and styled. 'This is hard. Staying still.. I haven't eaten anything too.'

It was just eleven in the morning. Hours later, and they've finished doing all of what they're doing to make the princess more beautiful than usual. 'She's like a fairy goddess!' everyone thought as an imaginary lone tear fell their eyes as Athanasia shone brightly.

She was wearing what exactly Athy wore in her own dimension. And everyone who will look at her will probably fall inlove towards the princess. She was the embodiment of beauty and grace as she elegantly walked outside her palace.

'This was much different from my other life..' Athanasia thought as she closed her eyes and sighed. 'Still.. I appreciate everyone who dressed and dolled me up.'

Athanasia then opened her eyes, and saw her father in a suit. Yes, a suit. It had been quite awhile when she saw her father wearing one, and that was when she got coronated as the young, Crown Princess. 'I can't believe that Papa made me the crown princess at young age.. But still, i still had to go through another process when i'm a bit older.'

"Papa!" she called, waving her hands at her father who turned towards her direction. Athanasia can't explain what her father's expression is. "I'm here now."

"Yes.." Claude answered as he looked at Athanasia. For a moment, he was reminded of his lover, Diana. Claude thought Athanasia was Diana for a moment. "You look.. very beautiful tonight."

"Hehe, Thank you, Papa." Athanasia thanked as she smiled at Claude. "You look very great today too. I didn't expect you to wear a formal uniform, since you always wear that revealing clothes from Siodonna."

"I still know proper etiquette, Athanasia.." Claude cleared his own throat as he looked away. 'I can't believe my daughter pointed me out..' "Anyway.." Claude then turned back as he placed his hand infront of Athanasia. "Shall we?"

Athanasia giggled as she held her father's hand. "We shall."

They entered the carriage, and just stayed silent the whole ride. There was nothing to talk about because they just met yesterday. While Claude was just looking outside, Athanasia was thinking what she could do to Jennette.

'Since Papa would probably shun her away.. Maybe i could use my power as the crown princess to tend her. Not that i will...' Athanasia thought as she chuckled in her own mind. 'And then i'll show her how Papa loved me and then it'll make her go mad. I should also investigate about that.. guy who looked like Papa.'

"Your majesty, Your highness.. We've arrived." Felix called as Athanasia got out of her own thoughts.

The carriage opened as it showed Felix. She turned to Claude, as the emperor got out first and helped Athanasia get out of the carriage safely without tripping. Wearing high heels can be a hassle sometimes, and Claude and Athanasia was thinking the same thing.

They started walking towards the palace as Athanasia's arms are around Claude's. They were walking side by side, elegantly. The two are fitting for the name of Emperor and Crown Princess. And everyone who saw them, well you guessed it, squinted because of how bright they are. And Athanasia just giggled silently at everyone's reaction.

'I sometimes don't get other people's reaction.' She thought as they finally entered the ballroom. It was filled with countless of people. Men and Women with dresses and suits gazed at their way. But it didn't falter Athanasia, instead, she kept her head up. She's not the old Athanasia that was titled ‘The Forgotten Princess’...

"Make way for His Majesty, Emperor Claude de Alger Obelia! And Her Highness, Crown Princess Athanasia de Alger Obelia!"

'I'm the Lovely Princess.'