ao. four

┌──────═━┈┈━═──────┐

Chapter Four

└──────═━┈┈━═──────┘

❝ The Emerald Palace ❞

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Meanwhile from all that happening, Athy and Lucas of another dimension (or timeline, i don't really know) came back from their own. Athy still couldn't believe of what Lucas did so she just smacked his head. Lucas didn't complain since he's under and really love the blond girl. He was smilling when Athy thanked her though. Let's just all say Lucas really liked our princess. Simp.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The Emerald Palace. In Athanasia's first life, she never left the Ruby Palace because she was the so-called 'Forgotten Princess'. She always dreamt of residing the place but that dream shattered when Jennette came. She never reside the Emerald Palace, because Jennette had it.

Princesses like Jennette stayed at the Emerald Palace while the Ruby Palace was for the emperor's concubines. It is an inappropriate place to have a child live in it, especially when a massacre recently happened in it too.

So currently, Athanasia can't believe it and neither her nannies and maids. She's now residing in the Emerald Palace. She didn't know if she's happy or confused or mad. She's happy that she's finally considered a princess by her father, she's confused on why her father was acting like this and finally, she's mad because back then, she never got the chance like what happened awhile ago.

She didn't know if she should loathe his father more or not. But for once, he's being a father towards her. 'But it'll change when Jennette will come.' Athanasia thought as she sat her little body at the bed in her new bedroom. 'Will he take these away from me when Jennette comes?'

Athanasia sighed as she flopped herself at the soft bed. "Well, i hope not."

It was just after dinner, but Athanasia felt really tired. And she dreamt of herself, being happy with her father, Claude. She was being carried by him, gently in his arms. But Athanasia knew better. She knew, it will never happen.

But she have second thoughts of it once again when Athanasia, in age of five, was having a coronation as the crown princess. Thus, she have to practice everything. She have to memorize things. She actually knew this things, since she saw Jennette practice for them. The crown princess position are supposed to be for Jennette, not her.

'Silently living my life plan failed.' Athanasia sighed as she sat, once again, at her soft bed. 'Why is father appointing me to such things right now? It's really bothering me. What about Jennette? The crown princess position is for Jennette..' Athanasia sighed as she got up and silently went to the kitchen. 'I want to eat chocolates right now.'

Day after day, everything had been busy. And finally, her coronation have arrived. Athanasia de Alger Obelia is the official crown princess of the Obelian Empire. The most powerful women, or girl because she's still a child, in the whole empire. And the whole continent now knows the the hero, Emperor Claude de Alger Obelia, loves his only daughter.

And that made Countess Roselia trembled in fear and anger.

•••

Incorrect Quotes with the Who Made Me A Princess cast! {i'm bored and in pain because of cramps}

-•-

Lucas: Thanks for dealing with me last night. I am so lucky to have you
Athy: Lucas, I- .. I hit you with a pillow until you stopped crying
Lucas: That's what i needed
: He cried because of onions and it's juice still hadn't left his eyes

-•-

[ Aged Up! ]

Athy: How drunk was i last night?
Lucas: You called milk cereal water

-•-

Jennette: Mr. Magician, you're smilling. Did something good happen today?
Lucas: What? I can't smile because i feel like it?
Ijekiel: The princess tripped while running towards him today

-•-

Athy: The glass is half empty
Lucas: I think the glass is half full
Claude: I think you're full of shit

-•

Jennette: Father, if you were to die. What would be your last words?
Anastascius: Finally
Jennette: No-

-•-

Jennette: Can you recommend me a book that made you cry?
Athy: The Sycansian Holy Bible

-•-

Lucas: Here you go. A nice cup of hot chocolate
Athy: Oh.. It's cold
Lucas: A nice cup of chocolate
Athy: It tastes horrible-
Lucas: Cup of Chocolate
Athy: Is this even Chocolate?
Lucas: Cup.

-•-

Athy: I can't go, stress is bad for the baby
Ijekiel: What baby?
Athy, pointing herself: Me

-•-

Ijekiel: Are you talking to yourself?
Lucas: It's the only way i can have myself an intelligent conversation

-•-

Jennette: What does 'take out' mean?
Athy: Food
Ijekiel: Dating
Lucas: Murder.
Jennette:
Me, in pain because of period cramps: All three of you want to have fun.

-•-

Claude: I have an idea
Felix and Athy: No murder.
Claude: I no longer have an idea

-•-

Athy: If i ask you a boy question, you promise not to be weird?
Claude, hesitant: Sure, bring it in
Athy: So there is this boy.... Lucas-
Claude, with his cold and scary gaze: Athanasia, you can do better