at. special chapter

[ lowercase intended ]

hello people! so.. what's your reaction to it?

"that jennette's bad! i don't like her, she hates athy!" jennette yelled as she hugged athy, whose is beside her. athy, on the other hand, didn't know what to say.

'that's what happened when lucas did that?!' athy screamed in her mind. clearly, it was their doing that made those all happen. she literally had a scene with lucas at the first part.

on the other hand, the boys were shook. especially ijekiel. as a person who loves athy so much since his childhood, he was hurt that other athanasia hates him. lucas was just relieved that his other self didn't obsessed at athy anymore though.

welp. yeah, that's about it.

"what about the other parts?" ijekiel asked in a kind manner as he looked above, since he had no idea where to look. "does that end there?"

"yeah. i wonder if that jennette got her karma." jennette chimed in as she gripped her fist while punching the air, up and down. she was still furious on how that jennette hate athy. "did she die?"

"she's you, you know?" lucas told jennette as jennette just rolled her eyes at the warlock. which something, lucas didn't expect.

"but she's in a different world or timeline, so whatever happens to her, doesn't affect my life. that is why, i want her dead for hating athy." jennette explained in a monotonous voice as the three just sweatdropped at jennette's expression. 'she can be scary sometimes..' they thought as jennette just cursed her other self, under her breath.

yeah, i hate that jennette too, jettie. don't worry, something happened to her. well, back to the vacation thing.. you guys might have to wait.

"did something happen?" ijekiel asked, as the two girls anticipated at the answer, lucas just simply didn't care at all. he wanted to go home, but athy was so engrossed at everything despite her reactions, that's why he can't say anything to it.

there was no window at the white room, that is why they can't see what's happening outside. of course, the white room is at the middle of the milky way, that's why there's no windows. but it is a waiting room, that's why with certain command by someone, they can open doors to the planets, moons and stars that are in the milky way. fascinating, isn't it lucas?

'how the hell does she—' oh shut up, i know everything.

to answer dear ijekiel's question.. yeah, there's a thunderstorm at the moment. so the flight is cancelled.

"can you not do something about it, miss?" jennette asked back.

no, sorry bubs. don't want to do something that'll have a butterfly effect again. it'll be a death of me this time.

"what do you mean by again?" lucas questioned as the author just ignored his question. which offended him, by the way.

a few hours passed, and all they've done are to watch movies. and the first that author showed them was—

"minions?" jennette and ijekiel mumbled as they read the title of the movie. minions. the first ever minions movie, that released way back when author was just a toddler. "why is it called minions?"

athy didn't speak because she wanted to watch the movie. it was one in her bucket list in her second life to watch the minions. the ‘banana baba-banana’ thing kept her smile for many times in her childhood, back then. that is why, literal sparkles can be seen in her eyes.

the movie started as the minions were finding a great master. years have passed, and a minion volunteered itself and brought two others. they've travelled from afar, and.. yeah, they met the lady in red whose is obsessed with the crown. and then bob became a king. and so on..

"..." jennette, lucas and ijekiel were just silent as they processed what just happened. 'minions? crowns? villains? king bob?!'

athy's smile were wide though. she was screaming of joy at the inside as she ate her popcorn. also, she heard from the outside awhile ago that another part of minions was just released. that is why, she's wondering if the author will play it. she won't, cause she haven't seen it herself.

the thunderstorm had passed, so if you please. be a dearie and go to that door beside you.

they all looked beside them, as a door suddenly appeared out of nowhere. they were hesitant.. but fuck it, you know. there's too many things that have happened that was just out of the extraordinary. and as they entered the door, they were met by a room with windows and seats in them. and that is called, an airplane. [ continuation at ‘who made me a princess in the modern world’ ] and yes, she just shamelessly plugged another story in her fanfic.

✿❯────「✿」────❮✿

[ author's note ]

hello everyone!!
this is ahlisa grace
i'm back with an author's note,
cause why not?
just kidding, don't skip this
this is important, regardings
the update schedule of
the real lovely princess.

but first of all, thank you for waiting
for the act two of trlp!
it's been almost half a month, or so.. i think?
i don't know, i didn't count.

even though i've waited you guys,

you still voted and read tlrp
which makes me cry alot
cause.. you people are so precious
i swear, tell me if you want
someone to die, and i'll do it
for you guys.

second, yes, about the update
schedule..
i've thought about it, and i've
decided to weekly update
starting at july 25 with
two chapters each!
isn't that amazing? yeah,
it is. i just hope laziness
won't come to me.

i'm sorry for that.. long wait.
i was guilty, not gonna lie.
but somehow, i've partly moved
on. which is a good thing..
i think? haha..
well, our school's gonna start at
august 22 so, i have alot of time
to write (if laziness don't
visit me. like now) so yep.

and about the other wmmap fic..
i'll probably write it too, the same time
as the real lovely princess cause
why not, am i right? i like
writing adventure and vacation
scenes. it relieves me absence of
adventure in my life.

so, if you haven't checked it out,
check it out! it's.. nah, it's your choice bubs.
anyway, thank you again for patiently
waiting and reading trlp! and for the
votes too! thanks for the votes everyone.
just tell me if you want a murder,
i'll make that happen.. somehow.

and a question for all of you guys..
which ship are you shipping?
athykiel or lucathy?
honestly, i ship lucathy..
but then i ship athykiel,
so maybe i'm neutral..?

happy 3k+ reads,
and i'll see you guys at
act three!
byee~
love you all, muah!

<3 ahlisa grace