at. six

┌──────═━┈┈━═──────┐

Chapter Six

└──────═━┈┈━═──────┘

❝ Ever Wondered Who Am I?  ❞

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

"Make way for His Majesty, Emperor Claude de Alger Obelia and Her Highness, Crown Princess Athanasia de Alger Obelia!" the announcer announced, that caught almost everyone's attention.

Especially for the crown princess.

To everyone, they thought it was a mystery on why the emperor, crowned a princess as the Crown Princess of an empire. At a really young age, to top that. Was she a genius? Talented? Beautiful? These were all the questions nobles have asked.

Of course, she was. She's a perfect princess. Everyone in the Emeral Palace and Ruby Palace who've worked for her said so. Erase that, everyone who have seen the princess thought of her as a Lovely Princess. And everyone who saw Athanasia, walking alongside with Claude with elegant but confident aura, was not disappointed

Everyone lowered their heads as the imperial family walked down the staircase.

"You seemed nervous." Claude pointed out as he felt Athanasia's hands slightly trembling. 'Even though she have this confident smile.'

Athanasia looked back at Claude as she slightly chuckled. "It's my first time being a in big crowd again.. With strangers." Athanasia added in a quiet voice.

Claude nodded as he turned back to the big audience of nobles. "It'll be fine. They are just nobles, you are the crown princess. No matter what they'll say, this is your night."

"Thank you, Papa." Athanasia replied as she softly giggled. 'Quite ironic hearing that. That was what Duke Alpheus told Jennette back then.' She faced the nobles as she looked at where Jennette might be. 'Found you.' Jennette was beside Duke Alpheus.. 'Ijekiel.. So they did come together.' Beside was Rosalia Margarita too, and a man with black hair and eyes.

As they descended the staircase and reached the middle of the ballroom, the music started and there, Claude and Athanasia danced. And everyone who were watching was mesmerized. It was like watching a thing out of a fairytale books. Although, there are a quite few things they didn't know. And that is..

"I'm in pain."

"Nghh, i'm sorry.." Athanasia apologized quietly as she saw her father flinching in pain as her heeled-shoes stepped her father's feet. Even with a thick shoes, the pain can be really painful.

"Try not to step on— I just said try not to step on my foot." Claude cutted himself off as Athanasia just whined in guilt and worry towards her father's feet. "Ouch."

"Please don't make my guilt worse, Papa." Athanasia softly whispered as a dark aura surrounded the princess. And it made Claude chuckle a little bit.

Claude lowered his head as he slightly smiled for a brief moment. "Alright, i won't."

They twirled and swayed for a bit as the song ended, their dance also ended. They walked to the side as the daddy-daughter duo were beside together. Unbeknownst to Athanasia, as the dance for the other girls, Jennette was glaring daggers at her. She was jealous.