ao. twelve

┌──────═━┈┈━═──────┐

Chapter Twelve

└──────═━┈┈━═──────┘

❝ Thank Lucas, Athanasia's Alive ❞

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

'Ahh, it's me and Jeanette again.' Athanasia thought. She was dreaming of herself and Jeanette once again. This time, it was Jeanette leaving with a man that looked like her dad in some ways, except he had black hair and black eyes. What made her confuse even more was Jennette having green eyes. 'Why do Jennette have green eyes? Isn't Jeanette my sister too?'

'Jeanette is really pretty. Especially with green eyes, it really matches her hair.' Athanasia thought once again. Athanasia can't hear anything, but it seemed to be a good thing because Jeanette hugged her while tears are falling off their eyes. 'To be honest, i like the Jeanette in my dreams than in my first life better.' she smiled, making her doze off once again.

There, she saw a woman in her twenties. She had the same length of hair and curl like hers. The only difference between them are their hair and eye color. 'Who is she..?'

Then it faded once again. This time, it showed a lady in pink dress. She was dancing, really elegantly. Athanasia can't help but smile when she recognized the woman as her mother. Diana.

On the other hand, there's Claude. Worry is worn all over his face as he watched Athanasia's playmate and the young warlock, Lucas, heal his little daughter. It has been a few hours. Lucas assured him that he can heal Athanasia, but Claude's worried that he'll end up like those no good magicians.

Lucas healed Athanasia after that day. Although, the princess still hasn't woke up from her deep slumber. Felix, Lilian and Claude. These three are worried too much, Claude even camped at his daughter's room to all the days Athanasia was asleep.

Lucas said it was fine, since he knew what happened to her. He hated the thought of Athanasia colapsing and being sick, that's why he never wanted her to spend to much time with her holy beast. He really can't say to the emperor that the beast was the cause of it, due to possibilities of Claude killing it. Blackie was Athanasia's beloved pet and she loves him too much, Lucas can't bear to look at the princess with saddened look.

Claude found out though. So Lucas had to stop the rampaging emperor with Felix. If Claude killed Blackie, it'll be even worse on Athanasia. Her mana came back since she was spending time with her holy beast, it'll be even worse if the holy beast dies and all of her mana came back to her body. She'll die again.

'Wait.. Again?' Lucas thought for a second. He gripped his head as he furrowed his eyebrows even more. He's confused. 'Why again?' he sighed as he rubbed his head. 'I should look into this later..'

Days, weeks and a month has passed. Athanasia was still asleep. Well, not after the first week of the second month.