ath. one

┌──────═━┈┈━═──────┐

Chapter One

└──────═━┈┈━═──────┘

❝ My Diana ❞

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

During the first month of Diana's pregnancy..

"Your Majesty, you needn't to visit me everyday. I'm sure you already have alot of work." Diana told her lover off as she looked at him with worry. She appreciated the fact the Great Emperor of Obelia are tending her, but she's worried that he's giving her more time than the empire. "I'm worried that you'll—"

"Don't worry about such things, Diana." Claude cutted her off as he gave Diana his usual gaze towards her. Loving and caring. Claude smiled as he buried his head at her neck. "Think of this as Your Majesty's rest. Just being with you and our child makes me at ease.." he said in a low tone as Diana just blushed at the emperor's words.

It was just weeks after the Diana informed the emperor about her pregnancy, and Diana surely did not expect the emperor to be happy about it. For all she knew, he would probably shun her away or maybe spare her and take the baby for his heir to the throne. But no, Claude did not do any of those. Instead, the Emperor thanked her alot of times and took care of her. Visited her alot of times at the Ruby Palace. And also, getting rid of his harem in the less gory way. Like, just send them home.

Not everyone knew about Diana's pregnancy though, except Claude's personal knight, Felix and Diana's newly appointed personal maid, Lilian York. Diana was confused on why would Claude appoint a noble to her, when she's clearly just a commoner with no blood of a noble at her. But her lover just replied with, "Don't worry." Just as what he replies to her, everytime she asks or worry.

Diana looked at Claude's blonde locks as she caressed his hair with gentleness. "Your Majesty.."

"If you are going to worry about the nobles complaining about me because i am late, then don't. I sent them away." Claude said in a low voice, as he lifted his head to look at Diana. Claude was still astounded that Diana were beside her, even after weeks of going back. 'But knowing that truth..' Claude thought as he stared at his lover's eyes, unbeknownst to him, he started leaning towards her and kissed Diana's soft lips. 'I regret not spending time with her.'

The kiss deepened, as Claude held Diana's nape to kiss her further more. It was one of the feelings the Claude had missed the most. Roughly, but passionately, Claude moved his tongue around his lover's mouth, as he didn't let Diana moved hers. It lasted for about a minute or so, as they pant and catch their breaths. They continued doing so, until Felix called Claude.

"Your Majesty, Duke Alpheus wishes to see you." Felix stated as he knocked on the door. On the other side, it was Felix and Lilian. And Lilian had been there since the beginning, and heard it all. Felix was just confused at the lady's flustered face though.

Felix knocked once again, that it made Claude irritated as he sighed in frustation, eyes twitching at Felix's interruption, that he can't help but to yell. "I know, Felix. Stop knocking!" Claude yelled in a cold voice, as Felix's lips thinned on the other side of the door, taken aback at the emperor's action.

Claude turned to Diana once more, as he softly placed alot of kisses on her forehead and smiled. "I'll be back tonight, Diana." he said in a mysterious tone, as a smirk plastered on his face. Diana's face became flustered, as Claude left his lover's room. Leaving Diana all frozen, and flustered.