ao. fourteen

┌──────═━┈┈━═──────┐

Chapter Fourteen

└──────═━┈┈━═──────┘

❝ Ijekiel Alpheus ❞

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

"Lady Angel.."

"Lucas..." Athanasia suddenly called the young? warlock, which made Lucas flinch. The princess had been silent, so he didn't knew why she was calling him now. "Is there some magic that shows you memories that aren't yours?"

"Hmm.. In a way, yes. Why are you asking?" Lucas answered as he questioned the princess back. He was curious on what's going onto her head that's making her space out. 'I can't say this isn't the first either.'

Athanasia groaned as she placed her palms at her cheeks and her elbows at the sofa. "I have been having these dreams where this young man calls me ‘Lady Angel’. And i can't help but feel annoyed nowadays." she replied in a voice where annoyance can be heared.  'It's not that i hate Ijekiel, it's just that.. I hate everyone who helped Jeanette back then. Because they're one of the reasons i died.'

Lucas, on the other hand, is confused. "Lady Angel..? What's his appearance like?"

"Like Duke Alpheus, but younger. Probably in his teens. Eghh, just thinking about makes me puke.." Athanasia commented as she groaned once again. 'If Ijekiel was just not Jennette's fiancé, i would've slightly like him. He was a gentleman, not gonna lie and a young bachelor too. There's nothing unlikable about him, it's just that..'

"Weird.." Lucas mumbled which made Athanasia confuse. "There is a chance it's not yours..."

"What?"

"Look, i can't explain it either." Lucas retorted, making Athanasia to furrow her eyebrows. She's confused, and befaddled.

Athanasia looked at Lucas with shock. "There's something you don't know?" she asked. 'It's weird. Having to say that Lucas doesn't know anything about this.. He's a genius afterall. Although, he is cocky.' "How about, uhmm.. Time travel?"

"That exists, but it can't be practiced. It breaks the law of time." Lucas immediately answered Athanasia's question. He's confused, but he knew better to be not. He did just met his other self back then.

"Then how about a spell that makes people's live reverse? Like, the person was dead but then their life was reversed and went back in time?"

".. That doesn't exist."

"It doesn't?" Athanasia looked at Lucas with confusion as Lucas just nodded. Athanasia slowly nodded as she tried to take the information well. 'If it doesn't exist.. then, how am i right here now?' And that conflicted face didn't escape Lucas' eyes.

Currently, at the Alpheus manor, there is a young boy named Ijekiel. He's Jeanette's fiancé in Athanasia's future, although, the young boy doesn't know that. He like Athanasia. She was the prettiest young lady that he set sight to, and fell inlove at young age.

And Jennette would be lying if she said that she's not jealous. Afterall, Jeanette liked Ijekiel. She dreamed about marrying him after she introduced herself to the emperor. And then, she'll become the crown princess and then Obelia's empresss. Of course, Ijekiel is her emperor.

"Why does she always take things away from me..?!" Jennette yelled as she threw the green necklace her Aunt Rosalia gave her. She's frustrated, and she can't help but just threw it away. "Athanasia..! Ugh!"

'Deep breaths Jennette, be calm. Afterall, it's not good for a princess to be this incompetent..' Jeanette calmed herself down as she sat at the chair infront of her vanity. She looked at the mirror, and stared at her jeweled-eyes. "Yes, i should calm down. It's only a few years, and it'll be my debutanté.."

A smirk drew on the young lady's face as she chuckled. 'Then i'll become a princess.. And make that Athanasia dead.'