ao. ten

┌──────═━┈┈━═──────┐

Chapter Ten

└──────═━┈┈━═──────┘

❝ Playdate II ❞

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Athanasia suddenly yawned as she lie down the big blue sofa. She was mentally tired of dealing with Lucas. It's either with how annoying he is, or how he wanted to eat Blackie. Which really annoys her.

"Why do you even want to eat Blackie?" Athanasia questioned Lucas as she gazed at the magician. Sure, he had pretty red eyes and long silky black hair, but Athanasia can't really find something to like about the boy. 'Probably because i was surrounded by pretty men.' And that pretty men were Claude and Felix.

Lucas gazed at the princess and replied. "I want to eat it because i'm low on mana."

"It's your fault then. Don't eat Blackie."

"Do you know what even is that thing?" Lucas questioned as Athanasia looked at him for a moment and shaked her own head. Lucas smirked. "That guy is your holy beast. Born from your mana, to be exact."

Athanasia's heart suddenly palpitated faster as she looked at Lucas. She have read about holy beast at his first life, and it fascinated her. They said that the beast was born when its owner have an overwhelming amount of mana in them, that's why the holy beast was born. To take all their mana away. If Athanasia has an overwhelming amount of mana in a small body, it might still be dangerous for her and might cause an mana explosion.

"So i can't spend time with Blackie?" Athanasia mumbled as she pouted. Lucas noticed the atmosphere around the room to become gloomy as Athanasia pouted. 'Then.. I have no choice but to let Lucas eat Blackie then...' Athanasia thought.

Lucas sighed. Seeing the princess all gloomy and sad, somehow makes him annoyed. "I won't eat Blackie."

"But still.."

"You can still spend time with him. Although, it is only limited." Lucas added as he smiled when he saw the little princess' mood turned back to bright. And it somehow made him happy too. 'Wait what?' Lucas thought to himself, not really noticing Athanasia that are smilling with imaginary flowers around her.

"Yaay! Let's visit Blackie now!" Athanasia exclaimed, forgetting about how dangerous Lucas is around to her holy beast. Lucas only complied though. He thought he liked 'that' Athanasia more, but it seems like he likes this little princess more. He's interested about her.

Maids who were passing by, chuckled at the sight. Especially when the two passed Lily. Lilian still remembered how the princess grumbled about having a playmate and a friend, and reasoned the Felix and her are her friends. She was touched, but the little princess needs to be with a child her age more. And she was happy to see Athanasia getting along with her new friend.

Claude on the other hand, was not amused. Because of Felix, his time with his little daughter had been reduced. Especially if she were to spend it on someone, especially a guy. He hates the thought of Athanasia spending her time with opposite gender.

"Is there any problem, your majesty?" Felix, who just entered the emperor's office, questioned the agitated emperor.

Claude glared at the knight, but Felix seemed unaffected by it due to being glared all the time, that he got used to it. Poor Felix though, always being glared at by Claude.

"How's Athanasia and that warlock? Are they getting along?" Claude asked as Felix smiled brightfully.

Felix smiled. 'He's concerned about the princess..' "They are both fine, your majesty. They get along very well."

Claude was dissatisfied with the answer though. He wanted Athanasia to hate that warlock so they'll be back with their original time of spending time together. But since Athanasia likes the warlock, he had no choice but to let him be by her side.

"Don't worry, sire. The princess will still spend time with you." Felix reassured which Claude sent was just a stabbing glare. Yes, stabbing glare. With a sword. And Felix just cartoonish-ly cried in the inside.