at. four

┌──────═━┈┈━═──────┐

Chapter Four

└──────═━┈┈━═──────┘

❝ Dreams and Premonitions ❞

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Athanasia yawned for a moment as she laid herself at her humongous bed. It was nighttime, and she just had dinner with her father. It was a joyful time, but Athanasia's feet were sore that time and she can't enjoy her meal.

'I wonder how Lucas' feet is right now. Must've been better because he can heal it.' Athanasia thought. She turned alot for a few minutes before she felt her eyes felt droopy. There, the princess traveled to the dreamland.

It was her again, with Jennette. She and Jennette were to get along, but it seemed that they were in a dungeon. 'Hmm...? Wha— What the?' Athanasia thought, seeing a man with a bloody chest, preferably stabbed. She was stunned and was confused on why the man looked like her father, but she moved out of will. Calling the guards and informing them about that situation. What she was confuse the most is that, Jennette was concerned about that man.

The scene faded away and it was her debuntanté. It was her debutanté.. 'Except i'm beside Papa?'

"She is Jeannete de Alger Obelia, your majesty. Your daughter with my sister, Penelope Judith." Countess Roselia stated whilst Jennette showed her jeweled-blue eyes as she curtsied at them. Whispers of nobles started growing as she felt an intense aura beside her.

Again, out of her own will, she looked at her father. It was rage. Athanasia's father; Claude looked at her for a moment as he sighed and walked away. And she just followed him.

Athanasia woke up with cold sweat as she gasped for air. It was a weird dream, definitely. Firstly, a man that looked like her father that is stabbed in the chest. Second, instead of Roger Alpheus who will introduce Jennette, it was Countess Roselia.

'Does Duke Alpheus know something?' Athanasia asked to herself as she walked up, took her shawl and headed to the kitchen. 'And that man who looked like father.. His eyes were close, so i didn't see if he was an imperial blood. But if he is..'

"You're still awake?"

Athanasia jolted in fright when she felt a hand on her shoulder as she turned around and saw Lucas behind her. She furrowed her eyebrows at him as she punched the guy in the chest. "Don't do that..! I was frightened!"

"You're lost in thoughts, i called you a bunch of times." Lucas sighed as he looked at Athanasia curiously, and it made Athanasia's head tilt to the side. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Lucas.. Just a bad dream." '—That made me question the death of the former emperor.' Athanasia added in her thoughts as she turned back and continued walking to towards the kitchen. She felt Lucas following her as she just mentally shrugged.

"I did some research, on what you told me years ago. About dreaming some memories that are yours but not totally." Lucas started telling her as it pique Athanasia's interest. It can happen under some circumstances."

"Like what?" Athanasia asked the warlock.

Lucas turned to her and she was staring at him. "If you've met the other you, or somehow, the other you did something to change your future, past or present." Lucas turned away as they reached the kitchen. He opened it first as he let Athanasia enter, which she gladly did. "The other you meant, the other dimension you."

"So like.. Me, but in different life? Like, in this life i'll die but in hers, she'll live?" Athanasia questioned Lucas, as he nodded in answer. Athanasia just nodded back as she started making hot milk. "Would you like some hot milk too, Lucas?"

"You could have asked me if you wanted some." Lucas retorted as he leaned on the table. "But yes."

"Hmm.." Athanasia hummed as she smiled.

'If in that dream, i'll just walk away with Papa.. This time, i would welcome Jeannete with open arms..' Athanasia thought as she placed the mug infront of Lucas and hers. 'And then my life as the Lovely Princess will start..'