˗ˋˏ act two ˎˊ-

Claude had finished his speech as he walked towards beside Athanasia. There, he can see a familiar faces from his seat. Duke Roger Alpheus and his son, and the duke's supposedly, the so-called ward at some seat, far from the stage along with some nobles. He couldn't care less about the little girl though, he was looking at Athanasia's expression. She was livid. He didn't knew why, but she is.

"Athanasia, are you tired?" Claude asked, trying to get the attention of his little daughter. 'Why is she looking at that.. thing, with so much hatred? Have she met her?

Athanasia faced Claude as she smiled and said, "No. I don't feel tired yet, Papa." Athanasia answered Claude with a smile.

"Alright then. After this, there will be some performance at the middle of the plaza." Claude explained as he sat down beside his little daughter. "You did want to watch those, right?"

"Hmmm! I'm excited about it, Papa!" Athanasia exclaimed as she giggled. "It's so cool!"

'Jennette's looking at me with so much hatred right now. Is she aware that she's also Papa's daughter?' Athanasia thought as she secretly glanced at the brunette. 'I'll humor her a bit.'

On the other hand, Jennette's livid. She was the one, supposedly to be seated beside Claude, not Athanasia. She was supposed to be with him, having a conversation and not Athanasia because she's the real princess.

"Jennette, are you alright?" Ijekiel asked as he saw Jennette looking down at the ground, figured he's upset about something.

Jennette shaked her head and smiled. "No, there's nothing wrong. My eye's just feel a little itchy."

Ijekiel just nodded as he let the topic go. 'It seems that she is jealous..' "Alright then. Tell me if you're uncomfortable."

Athanasia looked at the two as she arched her left eyebrow. 'Ijekiel Alpheus.. He was Jennette's fiancé in my first life.' "Papa, when will the show begin?"

"In a minute or so." Claude immediately answered as he looked at Athanasia. "Are you okay? Should we just go back to the palace and rest?"

"Hmm? No! I still wanna see the performance, i'm not tired!" She exclaimed as she pouted. "I don't feel tired at all.."

"Alright, alright." Claude chuckled as he patted her head.

And then years passed, as Athanasia's debuntanté arrived. Oh, how years pass so quickly.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

‧₊˚✧『 𝓪𝓬𝓽 𝓽𝔀𝓸 』✧˚₊‧

   #01 ❝ fourteenth birthday ❞

˗ˋˏ  ˎˊ-

#02 ❝ diana ❞

˗ˋˏ  ˎˊ-

  #03 ❝ me, lucas and blackie ❞

˗ˋˏ  ˎˊ-

#04 ❝ dreams and premonitions ❞

˗ˋˏ  ˎˊ-

  #05 ❝ debutanté ❞

˗ˋˏ  ˎˊ-

#06 ❝ ever wonderred who am i? ❞

˗ˋˏ  ˎˊ-

#07 ❝ i've always wanted a sister ❞

˗ˋˏ  ˎˊ-

#08 ❝ a plan set in motion ❞

˗ˋˏ  ˎˊ-

#09 ❝ teaparty I ❞

˗ˋˏ  ˎˊ-

#10 ❝ teaparty II ❞

˗ˋˏ  ˎˊ-

#11 ❝ glares and daggers ❞

˗ˋˏ  ˎˊ-

#12 ❝ a trip to the west ❞

˗ˋˏ  ˎˊ- 

#13 ❝ confessions, confessions ❞

˗ˋˏ  ˎˊ-

#14 ❝ claude de alger obelia ❞

˗ˋˏ  ˎˊ-

#15 ❝ let's talk, jennette ❞

˗ˋˏ  ˎˊ-

#16 ❝ the crown princess of obelia ❞

˗ˋˏ  ˎˊ-

  #17 ❝ know your place.. ❞

[ 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝓪𝓬𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 ... ]