ao. sixteen

┌──────═━┈┈━═──────┐

Chapter Sixteen

└──────═━┈┈━═──────┘

❝ Artlanta II ❞

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Claude and Athanasia resided at a palace that were prepared by the people in Artlanta. Afterall, who wouldn't? These two are the most powerful people in Obelia and Claude is literally a hero and a psychopath that'll kill you if you did something wrong with his daughter. Although fear was what they felt as they prepared everything, as soon as they set sight to Athanasia, whose her bright smile is still plastered at her pretty little cute face, all fear disappeared.

'C-cute..!' is what they all thought as the daddy-daughter duo passed by them.

Athanasia can't help but giggle as she sat on her bed at the said palace. She was too happy, she still hasn't realized that Lucas is in the same room as her. She was rolling in bed and giggling like a maniac. Well, not until she heard Lucas', clearing his throat.

"Are you that happy that you're acting like an idiot?" Lucas snickered as he sighed. "You didn't even noticed me at your palace."

'I did that? Oh, now i feel bad.. But why is making that face?' Athanasia smiled at Lucas as she get herself and at sat at the bed. "Sorry Lucas. I was too happy that i can't help but ignore my surroundings.. Hehe.." She scratched the back of her head.

"It's fine. It's your first going here and to have a trip with your dad anyway.." Lucas waved it off as he turned his head to the opposite way. 'Seeing her that happy makes me guilty of complaining..'

"By the way, Lucas." Athanasia glanced at Lucas as she questioned him. "When did you arrived at Artlanta?"

"Hours ago." he replied immediately, making the princess nod in amazement. In all her life, Athanasia can't do magic, so magician amazes her. "Stop looking at me like that."

"I can't help it, Lucas. You amaze me." Athanasia's eyes brightly shine as she smiled at her warlock playmate. "I wish i could do magic too."

Lucas sighed as he looked back at the princess. "I'm sure you'll do magic in the future.. Well, if your father allows you, that is." 'They're the same person anyway. I'm sure she can be a great magician too..'

"Right! Papa might be oppose to it." Athanasia smiled at Lucas, which made the magician smiled back. And as the day, turn to night.

Unexpectedly, the Alpheus Family are also in a trip to Artlanta. Duke Alpheus thought it's a great way for them to have a vacation. And Ijekiel was also at the academy in Artlanta so it's like hitting two birds in one stone, since Ijekiel has been missed by Jennette. Whose been silent the whole ride.

Earlier that day, Jennette received a letter from her aunt, Countess Roselia, that the imperial family are having a trip to Artlanta. Emperor Claude was invited to guest the festival in Artlanta, but rumored the Princess Athanasia will guest alongside him. And it was confirmed by one of the emperor's maids that Athanasia was coming with him.

Jennette was furious as she read the letter. She can't send too much letter to Ijekiel about how she hates Athanasia, since she knew Ijekiel liked the princess. She also can't ask the duke to bring her to the imperial palace since he'll only answer "It's too early." and that was enough to make Jennette enraged.

'Deep breaths Jennette. You shouldn't be infuriated by these things.. Remember, you are the lovely princess. Not that brat.' Jennette thought as she breath. It took her a minute to retain composure once again, when a maid knock on her bedroom door.

"What is it?" she asked in a fake cheery tone. 'You're the lovely princess, Jennette. You shouldn't be mean to your servants.' "Do you need anything."

"A-ah! Yes! Duke Alpheus have asked for your presence, Lady Margarita." the maid answered, which made Jennette confuse at the same time, mad.

'That lady title doesn't suit me at all.. Especially that last name.' "I understand." Jennette replied shortly after the maid spoke.

She started brushing her hair to calm her down as she smiled and started exiting her bedroom. She walked through the empty corridors, and reached Duke Alpheus' office in no time.

"You called for me, Mister?" Jennette kindly asked as she entered the room after knocking. Of course, there's a smile plastered on her face.

Roger looked at Jennette for a second as he nodded and pointed the seat. "Ah, yes, Jennette. Please seat there for a moment."

"Hmm." Jennette softly hummed as she sat at the soft sofa. It was the first time in a while since she entered the duke's office. And that was after his wife died. 'I wonder what he's going to tell me..'

"There will be a festival in Artlanta in weeks pending." the duke started talking as Jennette glanced at him and nodded. "So i've decided that we'll take a trip there for vacation. To visit Ijekiel too."

"Really, Mister?!" Jennette smiled widely as the duke was taken aback at Jennette's response. Usually, it was the "Is Aunt Rosalia coming?" or "If Ijekiel isn't going or not there, i'm not going.", so it really did shock him to the core.

"Y-yes, we will be departing for tomorrow's tomorrow." He replied which Jennette nodded in response and bid goodbye to the duke. Clearly, the young lady was really happy.

'Then that means, i have the chance to see my dad!' and by that, the trip to Artlanta by the imperial family, was joined with the Alpheus family and Jennette.