Chapter 2: "Caught My Interest Talking That Sh*t, So Intriguing"

*Sorry For Any Typos In Advance & The POVs Will Switch Back & Forth This Chapter*

Lexi POV:

I'm Lexi, I'm 21 & A Hairstylist. I'm originally from New York but I moved to Philly at 12 years old and that's how I met Karin & Ken. My mom passed away from doing drugs and my dad Idek that man, so I was forced to go move with my Aunt in Philly. I didn't know my aunt prior because with my mom doing drugs we got evicted and moved around a lot. That's another story for another day though. I'm finally in a good space in life, making money with my best friends and just living life.

I took a shower and handled my hygiene. I walked into my closet looking for something simple to wear until later. I decided on a white 2 piece short set from Skims and threw on my LV slides.

"I'm ready so y'all better be too!" I yelled walking out of my room.

"Girl we been ready you the one always late" Ken said sitting on the couch on her phone.

"Come on y'all so we can get back I gotta do Lexi hair for tonight & I wanna take a nap before we go out" Karin said grabbing her car keys.

We caught the elevator down to the garage and walked over to Karin's Benz. Karin parents had money so she was well off but my sis still gets to her own bag ok. We do pretty much every thing together so we just share Karin's car for now and we all have our drivers licenses. Karin turned the engine on and connected her phone playing "where the bag at by City Girls".

"I need a nigga off the block who be spending it cook crack, roll dice, and be killing shit" I sung.

"Ain't scared to blow a bag on some fly shit I don't want no broke nigga with good dick! If it don't make money it don't make sense" Karin sung.

"That nigga ain't have the money he ain't seen me since" we all yelled and laughed.

Karin continued driving to the shop and we sang along to the city girls album.

After 25 minutes we finally pulled up to our new salon. We all got out of the car smiling this was our biggest accomplishment, even though Karin's dad helped up we still put up majority of the money he's mainly just paying for the renovations and contractors.

The Shop ⬇️⬇️⬇️