Chapter 44: See Me From Your POV

Lexi POV:

Lexi POV:

My birthday was two days away but I really don't want to do anything. Postpartum depression has been whooping my ass, the only reason I can even get out of the bed every day is because Codie depends on me.

I thought moving here to Atlanta would be better but literally since I gave birth Christian has been running the streets. He stays out all day and comes in late then when I tell him he needs to start helping more with Codie he just says "ok babe I'll do more". My girls are busy with their own lives so I try not to bother them. Christian's mom is a great help and Grandmom, but she still has this stink attitude towards me I honestly don't know why.

She was actually coming over in an hour to watch him while I get my nails and feet done with the girls today. Karin was coming back to the house with me after to spend time with the baby and to do my hair.

After getting dressed, I heard the door bell and checked my ring camera app

"Come on baby your grandma's here" I said picking up Codie and walking downstairs as she rung the door bell again like damn lady give me a second

I opened the door and she stood there with a mean mug "It took you long enough, it's chilly out here girl"

I moved aside letting her in "Yeah well I had to get the baby and bring him downstairs with me"

"Awww look at Nanny's babyyyy" she cooed taking him from me

"Ok, I'll be back later but your son should be home in about an hour. He has bottles in the fridge they just need to be warmed"

"We'll be fine. I know how to take care of babies. Say Nanny got this mommy, yes she do"

She was still being sarcastic so I decided to leave before I cursed her ass out, I already don't like her son right now either

"Ok, bye baby love you"

I got in my car turning on some music then pulling off to go to the nail spa. Soon as I started my car karaoke I got an incoming FaceTime from Christian, I rolled my eyes then answered

 Soon as I started my car karaoke I got an incoming FaceTime from Christian, I rolled my eyes then answered