Chapter 5: "Tell Me Baby Will You Slide For Me"

1 Week Later...

Dave POV:

I'm on my way to meet Rari & CJ about these bitch ass niggas who thought it was cool to rob my girl shop. I've been staying with Karin since the incident at her crib. We've had around the clock armed security on the shop. Adam our tech guy was able to dig into the 2 guys background turns out they work for the guy who wanted to buy our club before we got it. So this means war these pussies trying to get at the girls to get to us. My phone buzzed in my pocket knocking me out of my thoughts as my driver pulled up to the warehouse.

It was a text from Karin.

Karin: I miss you 🥺

Me: I miss you to mamas I'll see you tonight ok?

Karin: ok 😩 I love you

Me: I love you too baby

I hopped out walking inside the warehouse seeing everybody ready for this mission. We taking these niggas and whoever else want to come behind them out. Rari & CJ already knew what's up & who these niggas is.

"Ard listen we gone be quick and clean with this. Take everyone out I don't give a fuck leave no bodies behind" I said.

"We have the clean up crews already on stand by and we'll have extra men surrounding the outsides of their homes. Rari & CJ y'all riding with me, everybody else pack up and let's go" I said walking away.

We loaded up in the cars and headed to the guy house who got away, luckily he didn't have kids because everybody in that house dying.

We pulled up after 30. We grabbed our guns and got out silently.

"When I count to 3 kick this mutha fucka open" I whispered to everybody around me and said into my headset for the ones in the back.

The house was dark so either they was sleep or not home. I counted to 3 and we kicked the doors down and spread out searching every room. I went straight up the steps with Rari and CJ following behind me. We split up checking every door it was a 5 bedroom house , 3 bathrooms. We studied the blue prints and lay out of the house. I stood outside one door that was closed but I could hear movement behind it.

"Somebody in this upstairs back room" I whispered

Rari and CJ appeared behind me I kicked the door opened and started blasting. I stopped once I seen the blood seeping through the white blankets. I pulled the blankets back and recognized this nigga face. His name is Federico, he is the brother of Ralph. The man who we took the club from. I'm gone kill Ralph myself he sent some scary pussy niggas to my girl shop. Nobody fucks with the people I love and live to tell the story. The clean up crew came in and we left out heading to Ralph house. As we were driving to Ralph house every one in the car was talking but I was zoned out. I'm gone beat the shit outta him then blow his head off so niggas get the picture not to fuck with mine.

Pulling up to Ralph house some of the lights were on. We parked a few houses down, it was a nice suburban area. We got out quietly surrounding the house. Rari picked the front door lock and we walked in with our guns out, nobody was downstairs. CJ opened the back door for the other guys and we split up in 3's to check the house. I heard noise coming from the basement I nodded my head in the direction of the door. Rari and CJ followed me we creeped down the steps no one was there. I heard a man voice from a door down the hall we walked in that direction, as we got closer I could hear the guy's conversation

"I haven't heard from my brother all day it's not like him" he yelled into the phone

"You think they found out about us" he asked

"Ok I'm going to try contacting my brother again. Let me know if you hear or see anything" he said hanging up

"Yeah we found out dumb ass" I said scaring him

His eyes damned bulged out of his head when he saw me standing behind him.

"I-I- Dave" he stuttered

"Dave what? You bitch ass nigga you thought you could fuck with my girl shop as some kind of payback?" I questioned

"You lost the club cause you ain't have the money broke boy" I said

He went to speak I cocked my arm back and punched him in the nose. I continued beating him until CJ pulled me off him. He was now unconscious. The guys said the house was clear so I was about to finish the job. I pulled my gun out putting the silencer on it so the neighbors won't hear. I shot 10 rounds in him leaving him smokin. We called the clean up crew and waiting for them to come, once they came we left our heading back to our warehouse.

Pulling up to the warehouse it was now late asf, it was 1:30 am which means I ain't getting to Karin condo till 2am. She's going to be pissed. I ran into my office inside the warehouse changing my clothes and shoes. Once I was done I told all the guys good job tonight and told my brothers I'll hit the up tomorrow. Hoping inside my G-Wagon I headed in the direction to my baby girl house, I can't wait to sleep under her I'm tired asf.

Pulling up to Karin crib I parked my car in the garage then got on the elevator heading up to her condo. She gave me a key like 2 months ago, she got one to mine too but I stay over here for more than at my crib. Lexi always at CJ crib and Ken never home I don't even know if she still live here for real. I walked into the kitchen grabbing a water bottle then walking up the hall to Karin room. She was in the bed sleeping naked with her hair wrapped up, my baby was so beautiful man. I took my clothes off sliding into bed with her, pulling her close to me wrapping my arms around her waist. I kissed her neck and whispered I love you before falling asleep.

____________________________________

Ok I told y'all these new few chapters gone be short because I'm moving forward with just Karin & Dave POV's