Chapter 32: New Addition

Dave POV:

Dave POV:

Today Rari was finally getting released all the charges were dropped. I don't know if ol boy had a change in heart or what but fuck it my brother coming home. I was going to go with Kenn to pick him up but I had to turn around when Karin called me saying she was in pain. The pregnancy been kicking her ass this past month, it's time for little mama to come and the time went by fast.

The dumb chick Jade still ducking me for a DNA test but it's cool I'll be at the hospital when the baby is born to swab him. I don't get it if he mine and she want to prove this point so bad she should just take the test with no problem.

I pulled up to the house parking in the garage, going in the house through the kitchen.

"Bae! Where you at?!" I yelled jogging up the steps.

Walking towards our bedroom I heard the water running in the bathroom, I walked in seeing Karin in the tub with the jets on

"You good baby? What's up?" I said sitting on the edge of the tub

"I keep having these pains they're coming and going like every 30 minutes" she said taking deep breaths

"Did you call your doctor? You think the baby coming? What you need me to do? Hold on I'm gone call your Doula." I said a panic

She giggled "babe calm down please don't make me laugh" she said in between breaths

I walked out the bathroom calling Cassie the doula. We decided to do a home birth but go to the hospital after to make sure she and the baby is ok. I called Kenn, my mom and Karin mom soon as I hung up with the doula and everybody said they was on their way.

I grabbed her Chanel book bag, our daughter's baby bag and took them downstairs by the front door. I left the door unlocked so her doula could come right in she said Karin was definitely in labor and was contracting. I went back upstairs putting some pajamas out on the bed for Karin to change into then went back into the bathroom to check on her.

My baby looked like she was in so much pain and I hate that I couldn't help her. I grabbed her hand and rubbed her lower back softly

"Baby you need me to do anything? Cassie is on her way, so is Kenn."

"Dave I love you but I'm never doing this again. Oh my god" she said wincing in pain

"I need like two more though"

She looked up grilling me hard asf

I laughed throwing my hands up "Aight cool just remember that don't tell me to nut in you again"

"Did you call my mom?" She asked

"Yes she's on her way here too and my mom"

"Oh my god" she said breathing in and out