Chapter 48: How Would You Feel?

Kenn POV:

Kenn POV:

It's been a few days since Karin found out about Tyler, I haven't heard from her since. I figured she needed space but, even then she wouldn't go this long without atleast sending us a text. I just dropped Brix and Brielle off at school so, I decided to drive over to Karin's apartment. I called Lexi to see if she heard from her, she answered on the third ring and I heard Codie crying in the background.

"Hey girl" she said

"What's wrong with my nephew?"

"He got a rash so he's cranky."

"Aww poor boo, you might have to let him go without a diaper to air his bottom out Lexi"

"I know CJ mom is here she said the same thing. Girl I can't wait until he get back from New York to get her the fuck out of here."

I laughed "Girl you sound fed up."

She sighed hard "I am but I'm happy to have her help tho"

"Yeah, hopefully one day y'all can get along. Have you heard from Karin?"

"No, I texted her a complete times yesterday and the messages didn't deliver."

"Yeah same for me, her phone been going to voicemail but I'm pulling up to her apartment now."

"I hope she's ok." Codie cried louder "Let me get back to him, I'll FaceTime y'all once I get him to sleep, tell her I love her."

"Ok boo, talk to you later" I said hanging up

I got out the car and walked into the building, good thing I had a key to her place. I let myself in using my key and locking the door behind me.

"Karin!!" I yelled out

I went down the hall to Karin's room, Kennie's room was upstairs but I didn't see or hear her so I knew she wasn't home. Her door was slightly opened, I pushed it opened further and seen her sleeping. The tv was on and her room was a mess.

"Karin!" I called her name again

She jumped up fast "oh my god!" She gasped

"Kenn you scared me!" She said moving her hair out her face and I could now see she had a black eye with bruises on her cheek.

I immediately got emotional and tears swelled up in my eyes "sis what to happened to you? Who did this to you? Have you seen a doctor?"

She just started crying "Kenn I'm ok I swear, I'm ok. Please don't tell Dave."

"Just relax, tell me what happened."

"Me and Tyler got into an argument the night I found out about his secret side baby. When Tyler gets mad he kinda like blacks out or something idk but—"