Chapter 17: Life Dump

I know I made the last chapter messy but it's not gone get better from here just a heads up 🤣

Also although the IG templates and fake texts give the story a lil razzle dazzle it slows me down from writing and putting out chapters because it's low key time consuming especially because I can't find the original site I used in the beginning and now I'm stuck with a knock off version.

Any who enjoy the next few chapters & thank you for continuously reading and sticking it out even when I go missing for a while 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽

_________________________________________

Kenn POV:

Brix is now 6 months ! My baby is so advanced, he's been sitting on his own for a while last month he started pulling himself to a stand and now he's been trying to crawl. Karin and Lexi kept trying to say I was pregnant and he's moving out the way for the next one but I ain't pushing out no more babies.

I did end up moving to Atlanta once Brix was born but let's be clear I do notttttt live with my baby daddy but I stay in a penthouse about 10 minutes away. Brandon is a piece of shit for sure when it comes to being in relationships but he has been an amazing dad I can't take that from him. Raising our son has been a breeze I didn't feel stressed, overwhelmed or exhausted. Even when Brix was a baby we would take turns on who woke up with him in the middle of the night but after a month I got tired of his ass being at my house and just told him he could come help out during the day time.

I'm out at the mall with Brix shopping because we're going to Miami to visit Karin. I know my sis is overwhelmed with planning the wedding and I know Dave as dumb as a door knob he not helping. Speaking of him and my dumb baby dad flew out to New York this weekend for their new club their opening. I think it was weird that it was so last minute being as though they weren't supposed to leave for another 4 days but business is business I guess.

I walked into Nordstrom going to look for some outfits for Brix. I dressed him so cute today, I love shopping for my baby.