Chapter 16: Happily Ever Aft-

6 Months Later...

Dave POV:

Dave POV:

"Yo I'm really ready to knock Karin ass out bro real talk" I said rolling up talking to CJ

"Bro relax you know how women get with shit like this" he said

Karin was stressing me out with this wedding shit, I told her to do what she want and she don't have no budget. I know she want me more involved in the decisions but I got so much going on with all my clubs right now. We working on opening one in New York right now and this was something special to me because that's my hometown. Which also means I haven't been home much and I'm traveling more so I know she feel a way but I still do every thing I can to show her how much I love her and that's not enough.

"I don't know shit but I know I'm about to fly Kenn and Lexi in so she can nag them about this and they can help her" I said lighting the weed

Kenn moved to Atlanta with Rari once they had the baby, CJ & Lexi was still in Texas. I'm not gone lie I miss my Niggas I'm ready to fly every body out and I want to see my nephew.

"Yo you heard me bro?" CJ said snapping me out of my trance

"Naw but y'all tryn come out here soon?" I asked

"Yeah that's cool just give me til the end of the week to handle a few things with the club" he said

"Ard cool. I'm gone hit you up later be safe bro" I said

"Ard you too" CJ said hanging up

I walked back in the house after smoking by the pool and clearing my thoughts. I walked into our bedroom seeing Karin sitting on the bench on her laptop.

She been beefing with me lately because it seem like I don't care about our wedding but I just got other shit going on. I trust her enough to handle every thing plus she has one of the best wedding planners, both our moms, her best friends and I did tell her what colors I want to wear and I'm going to the food and cake tasting with her.

I been working so hard so by the time we get married I can be home more with her and hopefully starting a family instead of always being inside the club. She don't see the bigger picture so we barely speaking right now.

It's getting late and I'm hungry I know her petty ass not gone cook but instead of me being petty too I'm gone get both of us food.

"Bae what you want for dinner?" I asked

No response, see this the dumb shit I be talking about

"Yo Karin !" I said getting louder

"What David?!" She yelled

"I asked what do you want to eat! Get rid of that dumb ass attitude cause I'm not feeling that shit" I yelled back