Chapter 28: Love It Here

CJ POV:

CJ POV:

Me and Lex been doing good through all the bullshit going on around us but I can't lie with all my dogs having kids I'm starting to want one. A mini version of me, another person I can love. I've been purposely nutting in Lexi lately and she never misses her period, I even tried tracking when she's ovulating but still nothing. I know she wasn't on birth control so I don't know what's going on but I'm definitely gone make it a conversation.

I got out the shower going into the room, Lexi was already in the bed with her hair wrapped in her bra and thong. I put on a pair of briefs and got in the bed with her, I immediately started rubbing her clit through her panties.

"Baeee stop not tonight" she said

"What's up with that? You said the same thing the other night"

"I'm just not in the mood"

I scoffed "Since when? I can never keep you off of me but the past month you barely been letting me touch you"

"Christian I don't want a baby" she said looking down at her finger nails

"I know we said we would wait but —" she cut me off

"You just paid to get my body done and I just started my new business venture. I don't have a crazy support system besides my friends. I didn't have a mom so how could I even know how to be one" she said

"Let me ask you sum, do you ever want kids at all?"

"No"

"Damn I thought you just didn't want them now but never I don't know if I can deal with that"

"What are you saying Christian?"

"I want kids and a family, if you don't then maybe we just not for each other"

"Wow so you're breaking up with me?"

"Not breaking up but maybe we need to chill for a minute. I guess we don't know each other like we thought we did and I want things that you don't"

"Wow ok" she said getting out of bed going into the closet grabbing a suitcase

"Lexi what are you doing? You don't have to leave"

"I think I do" "What am I staying for? Crazy thing is I really love you, in a way I never loved anyone else. I didn't have any parents growing, no real life figures and I looked for that love in every person that would come into my life even niggas but it never worked out" "I met you and you showed me unconditional love and I learned how to love you properly because of that. I've stuck by you since day 1, tried being the best bitch I could just to lose you based off a decision of life"

"I love you too, some times more than I love myself. I wouldn't want a kid with you if I didn't or if I didn't think you would make a great mom but your mind is set and so is mine"