Chapter 22: Redemption

Sorry for any mistakes or typos in advance, they will be corrected at a later date.

Dave POV:

It's been over a week since I last texted Karin, she never responded. Ferrari came out here with Kenn and my nephew, but Kenn stayed with Karin. Yes I know where she's at, she could never hide from me but I'm respecting her space and not popping up on her. I can't lie it is hard for me to not just show up as bad as I want to. Me and Brandon keeping Brix again tonight night because they going out to some club, we had him the other day too because they went to a basketball game. I saw Karin sitting courtside at the Celtics vs the Heats game and I was confused because she never showed interest in basketball before and now suddenly she courtside. My blood boiled thinking that she probably fucking with one of them niggas on one of the teams. My nephew and brother being here though is keeping me in good spirits, Brix actually a good baby he makes me want to have one. I had planned on putting a baby in Karin after the wedding but now I don't know if that's ever gone happen. I might have to trap her because I'm not having a kid with none of these other bitches.

It was 10 o clock Brix fell asleep, me and Brandon was in the back smoking.

"Man Kennedy got that little ass dress on"

"Nigga stop stalking her page" I said laughing

"Nigga please don't act like you not gone be looking at Karin page from a fake one cause she blocked your ass on everything" he said back laughing  

"I miss the fuck outta her man I can't even cap" I said shaking my head

"Yo before we even flew out here I tried getting back with Kenn and she kicked my ass right out her crib"

I started ctfu "yoooo real shit?"

"Yeah man I ate her pussy and she put me out she crazy" he said shaking his head

I was still ctfu "that's crazy you got fucked and fleed by your bm"

"I ain't even fuck that's what even crazier"

We continued smoking as I scrolled on my phone and saw the shade room posting pics of Karin in the club with some corny light skin Drake looking nigga.

"What the fuck" I said looking at my phone

"What?"

"Karin at the club all up on some Nigga she got me fucked up"

"Lemme see"