Chapter 20: Ex For A Reason

3 Months Later

J/K , Next Day

J/K , Next Day

Dave POV:

I'm sitting in our closet smoking and noticing she took a lot of her shit. She didn't take everything so I knew she had to come back to the house at some point. I been fucked up these past 2 days without her I came home and her ring and key was on the counter. I called and texted her over 100 times I know I fucked. It's probably nothing I can do for her to ever forgive me but I want her to know I'm sorry, I only love her and only want her in my life forever. Her parents and mine cursed my ass out, her dad was even more pissed because he gave me his blessing to marry his only child and daughter. My mom was understanding because she knows I never had a real woman or relationship but she still chewed my ass out saying Karin didn't deserve that.

I know I need to fall back and give her space but it's hard when I know she's hurting because of me. My phone started ringing, my momma been blowing me up I sighed finally deciding to answer.

"Yes ma" I answered

"Boy you better get that damn attitude out of your tone you the one who fucked up."

I stayed quiet I wasn't in the mood for this

"Now did you get in contact with her yet?"

"No she's not taking my calls I even tried to get other people to call her. She done with me ma"

"Rightfully so! That girl was good to you, one of the sweetest girls you ever bought home. That kind of woman is the one you keep but you made the choice to mess up everything y'all built together now you have lay in that grave you dug for yourself"

"I know. I'm just gone give her some space and hopes that she comes around atleast just to have a conversation with me"

"Yes she's definitely going to need time, I spoke with her this morning. She loves you and I know you love her but it's gone take more than I'm sorry I mean you publicly embarrassed her David."

"I know ma I never meant for any of this to happen" I said fighting back tears

"I know that you both will be ok and with god, time and some work you will be back together but even if not take this as a lesson and use it in the future to treat the woman you love with respect and be an honest man to her."

"Yeah, I'll talk to you later ma I'm about to lay down"

"Ok baby I love you and I will call and check on you later. Don't starve yourself either"

"I love you too ma and ok" I said hanging up

I laid back on the bed lighting up my weed just thinking about how I should've never fuck with that girl.

She been blowing my phone up after her dumb ass said don't call her.

After smoking I turned the tv on, took off my clothes and got in the bed. A single tear slipped from my eye as I thought about Karin it don't even feel right being in this bed without her. I closed my eyes forcing myself to sleep.