Chapter 41: Happy New Year! AGAIN

Karin POV:

Karin POV:

The driver picked me up from the airport and we was now arriving at the Airbnb. I saw Tyler waiting at the entrance for us but he was on the phone talking.

"Ima call you back later." I heard him say before he opened my door for me

"Hey babe. How was your flight? You hungry?"

"It was ok, I slept the entire flight so yes I am hungry."

He grabbed my bags out the trunk and dragged them inside for me, waving over the driver to bring them up to the room.

Once my bags was taken in our room we left back out to get food it was now 6pm and we weren't going out until 10pm. Tyler was on his phone since I got to the hotel.

"Umm can I get some of your attention sir" I said waving my hands in Tyler face

"Oh I'm sorry babe, I'm just finishing up some business. I'm all yours" he smiles then grabbed my hands

"You know I love you right" he said caressing my face

"Yes and I love you too. Why you acting weird?"

"I'm not! I'm just expressing my love for you, I can't wait until tonight."

"Me either! I haven't been to the club in a min I'm ready to get ratchet" I said doing a little twerk in my chair

He chuckled "relax"
__________________________________

Hours went by and we were both dressed up walking towards the beach

It was lit in candles with a bunch of rose petals leading us to a table by the water

We sat down at the table and I was amazed because Ty always buy me nice things, of course he's done things with me and we've traveled but nothing over the top like this.

"Ty this is beautiful, I love it"

"I told you I would only ever give you the best baby. How's Lexi tho?"

I updated him on everything as we ate our food

"Baby, you know I love you so much and I knew even back then you were the one. I want to wake up to you and Kenni every day. I want to know even when things get bad I'll have you here by my side. Will you marry me Karin?"

My eyes started to water as my mind raced with a million different thoughts. I knew I loved Tyler and I love our relationship but, part of me still loves Dave & wants to leave that door open for us.

"I know I been acting weird all day but I've been trying to make sure this ring was perfect for you and every thing was set up the way it was supposed to be. Baby if you say yes to being my wife this will be the norm, I promise to show my love for you always 1000 times better than this. I love you Karin."

I knew I had to hurry up and give him an answer but I was truly stuck

But in my gut I knew what decision would be better for me, overall...

I looked down at Ty on his knees with tears in his eyes, seeing his love for me, his trust for me, just knowing that he was so pure...

I took a deep breathe...

________________________________

I know I been gone for a minute I'm sorry I've been sooooo busy!! I'm excited to continue this book I've been writing and writing for both books trying to put out a few chapters all at once.

Who do y'all think Karin should pick Dave or Ty?

Love y'all ❤️❤️