Chapter 51: Tell Me What You See In Me

Dave POV:

Dave POV:

I finally fell asleep around 5am just before the sun started to rise, I don't even remember falling asleep. I couldn't sleep until I got the confirmation that shit was done. I reached over looking at my phone it was 12:45, I stretched sitting up calling Karin name.

"K, where you at?"

I didn't hear nothing, I figured they was downstairs and couldn't hear me

I got up going in the bathroom, handling my hygiene then going downstairs. I saw Rari sitting on the couch, smoking and playing the game.

"what's up bro?" I said

"Ain't shit"

"Fuck everybody at?" I asked

"Oh they took the kids to the beach like an hour ago"

"Oh Ard"

I walked into the kitchen looking at my phone seeing I had missed calls and texts from Gia, I ignored it FaceTiming Karin

She answered laughing "You finally up?"

"Yeah, y'all having fun?"

"Yeah, we'll be back in maybe 2 hours"

"Cool, I want to take you and Kennie to dinner tonight."

"Like go out as a family?"

"Yeah.. That's cool with you?"

"I don't want to confuse Kennie" I cut her off

"You saying that now? Y'all been living with me all this time." "Come on, I just want to treat y'all to sumn. Plus it would be healthy for Kennie to see us all together getting along."

"Listen to you sounding like a grown man." She teased

I shook my head smiling

"Ok, we can do dinner."

"Bet! Wear some thing sexy for me" I said real fast then hung up. I knew she was gone be pissed I hung up on her and for what I said.

I clicked on Gia messages, I texted her back letting her know I couldn't fuck with her no more then blocked her. I learned my lesson with Jade, if I want Karin back I have to be focused on her and only her.

Speaking of Jade I was getting an incoming call from her. I don't know why so many muthafuckas calling or texting me today.

"Hello" I answered

"Hey! DJ is with your mom, can you pick him up when you get back?"

"What you mean? You not home?"

"No I'm on a trip, she said she would keep him since you weren't home."

"I might not be back in the city for a week. I can fly him and my mom out here to me, that's good with you?"