Chapter 36: This Christmas

Chapter 36:

2 Years Later

Karin POV:

I was getting Kendall dressed in her PJ's, it was Christmas Eve and everyone is coming over with the kids

After that argument Dave and I had, I decided to move out and get a cute 2 story condo for me and Kendall. He offered the house to us but it was just too big. Dave was acting crazy once I left he would just keep popping up, calling me a million times he refused to let me go and it made co-parenting for us so hard for the longest. He damn near kidnapped Kendall at one point but his mom slapped some sense into him then we sat down, talked about every thing and we've been fine since then. Most days I can see the regret in his eyes and I can tell he still loves me.

DJ's mom Jade has actually been cool as well, there's no tension between us. We both moved on from Dave. We take the kids out together here and there just to make sure they grow up together and see each other even when they're not with their dad. She's coming tonight too with DJ, we got the kids matching pajamas they're going to look so cute.

"Mommy" I heard Kendall call me from the bathroom

"Yes baby?"

"I wear my bow?"

"Yes come sit on the bed" I said patting my bed

I heard my phone ding I looked to see who was texting me

It was my man that's not my man but he is my man. Yeah your girl dating someone and no it's not my baby daddy! Only Kenn knows, I can't tell Lexi because she's going to run her mouth to CJ and he'll tell Dave. Not that I care because he can't say any thing but I know he just gone be annoying about me having some one around Kenni talking about "she's too young".

"Ok I'm finished boo, go downstairs with grandma" I said

My mom was downstairs making cakes and cookies. Dave mom is bringing her famous baked Mac and cheese I can't wait I told her I need a personal pan for myself. Her baked Mac and the way I hook sweet potatoes up slaps!

I texted my man back then headed downstairs as I heard the doorbell.

"Daddyyyyyyyy" I heard Kenni squeal

"Ahhh heyyy baby. How you feel? You good?"

"Yes daddy" she gasped "Mommy look pretty"

I smiled she was so sweet "and you are beautiful my love" I said pinching her cheeks

"Wassup Karin?" Dave said staring at me intensely

And just for a second my clit throbbed

"H-hey Dave" I said walking towards the kitchen

"So how you been?" He asked putting Kenni down and following me to the kitchen